Roomies, Surprise, and Rage

Normal Miko/ all cons and bots

Italics Raf

Bold Jack

This is only for this chapter since there is going to be a lot of dialog

Miko Pov

I finish dinner and set the table then I call soundwave and ask him to bring the others to my room.

I then sit down and eat my spaghetti, I hear the door open and I simply ignore it, I eat my food and they sit down and start eating as well

" Thank you for the food Miko"

" Thank you"

I just get up and walk away to the living room, I sit on the couch and start to watch some anime, I am part way through when they come and sit by me.

" So what are we watching?"

" You're watching whatever you want." I say with no emotion.

" But your still sitting here" 

" correction I was"

I stand up and walk away I go to my room and see my queen sized bed, I go to it and lie down. I then grab my extra blanket and pillow and set them to the side.

I grab a pair of pajama's I set them down and I grab some clothes for the boy's, I then change into my pajama's

I then grab my phone and start to play slash monkey and I grab out my spare sketchbook and start to draw.

I decide to draw a dragon, I start out by drawing the head of the dragon which will be essential to figure out how big it's going to be.

I draw the head out with pencil's and then I start to work on the neck I draw a semi large C and then I add another to make it look rounded. 

I then start on the body which I continue it from the neck, I slowly start to make the body which turns out well I think.

I then get to work on the tail which is the hard part, I draw a S for the tail and I make a sketch of an arrow.

I look at my phone and I see my music has stopped and a phone call is coming through, I put my supplies down and answer the call.

" hello?"

" Hello is this Miko Nakadai?" 

" Yes this is her"

"Thank goodness we finally got in contact with you!"

" Excuse me but who are you?" 

" Oh sorry I am your husbands father so your father in law."

" Woah hold up! You call now after two years! What is wrong with you!" 

" I know this is a big surprise but i need you to come as soon as possible."

" Why should I? I don't know if you are even telling the truth."

" Listen I know you Probably going to hate me but i must tell you that I am dying."

" And why should I care about that."

" Because I have named you successor to my company and you will be getting everything I own including the orphanage."

" Wait what first off I don't want anything from you! second why did you choose me? and third I already have a company!"

" Because if not it will be shut down along with my orphanage." 

" Fine old man but first i would like to have a meeting to discuss this with you face to face. I know what you look like due to my husband."

" That is fine I am going to send you the address of my house, then when you get there we can talk."

" Sounds good I will see you tomorrow" 

"wait wh--" 

I hang up the phone and then check the time and I realize that it is 10:30 pacific daylight zone.

I sigh and then I go and grab all of my stuff and set it all in a pile then I walk around the room tiding up.

Then I walk to my things and pick them up and walk to the door and then i walk down the hall.

I walk into the living room and see my new roommates, I go over to them and set my stuff down with a thump.

I see as they jump and turn around and look at me with shock, I simply sigh and then I motion for them to follow me.

" Um miko where are we going?"

" to where you are staying until you die, get rescued, or until your rooms are finished."

" Thank you Miko we really appreciate it"

" Yeah whatever I really could care less. I just want you to stay out of my way and not bug me anymore."

I continue to walk and ignore there very existance and then I open the door to my room and let them in.

" This is your room I will be leaving now"

" Wait Miko!" 

" What do you want Jack?" 

" I want to talk with you and confirm something."

"Well what is it"

" Were we really so bad to you that you decided you needed to leave us and what was the breaking point?" 

" yes you guys were really that bad I did nothing i pulled some harmless pranks like any child would."

I turn around to face him with a furious on my face

" I was then avoided by everyone because I was too childish." 

I say while looking him in the eyes, and using quotation marks.

" Let's see Bulkhead said he said and I quote was so annoying I can't stand her. then Optimus basically saying no one wanted me around because of my energy."

" Miko I didn't know we were being that harsh."

"YEAH WELL YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED ALL I DID WAS BE KIND AND TRY TO RELIEVE THE TENSION!

" Miko ca--"

" DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN, I AM RAGING RIGHT NOW I HATE YOU EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU" 

I then turn around and punch the wall so hard it leaves a dent and I hear a crack I know that I just broke my hand.

" I will say this one last time leave me alone and I won't hurt you! Now good night I will get you in the morning."

I then walk out of the room and I call Knock out to check my hand, I sit on the couch to wait.  I sig to myself, this is going to be a long week I just know it.

Author's Note

Hey guys I just want to say I hope you all have been safe and been staying positive. Also you wanted a longer chapter so you got one. Good luck also if you need to talk message me.

See y'all later