Finalizing and old friends

Previously on Captured by the enemy

I hold my hand up to silence him and then I grab my cup of tea and feel the warmth in my hands.

" Cut the crap. I don't want to be here any longer than I have to, so 'father' what pleasure do I have being summoned here. "

Miko POV

I look at him with a cold stare as he sits in silence I sip my tea again and wait for a reply

He sighs and leans back in the  chair before looking at me, He then straightens himself and hands me a packet.

" Miko I know you hate me however I am old and I will give everything to you when the time comes. "

I grab the packet after setting my tea down, then I flip through it and look through everything briefly.

Setting the packet down I pick up my tea and sip on it while he waits for a response, I sigh as he continues to wait for me to speak.

" Look i don't want to have anything to do with you I know how you treated my husband, I don't understand why you come to me now. "

He shifts in his seat as I continue on

" I mean it's been a year and you only contact me now that you want something from me. I don't want to be used I don't care if you die. "

I sigh as he looks down and he suddenly gets on the floor and bows to me, I am shocked I almost dropped my tea.

" I know I have done many bad things in my life to my son and to you, I know you won't ever forgive me but please I am begging you."

He is still bowing and I look at him in shock as I see tears fall onto the floors I see him try to hold the sobs back as he stays there.

I sigh and cover my eyes before I look back to him and I stand him up

" fine I will give you one more chance but if I don't see any change you can say goodbye forever."

He hugs me tight and I feel my kimono get wet but I don't care i wait for him to be done and then i sign the packet and set it down.

I bow to my 'Father' and i walk to knockout and see one of the guards about to touch his finish, I stop him and get in.

Knockout pulls away and drives before calling for a ground bridge and going back to the nemesis.

He pulls through and transforms holding me in his servo, I look around for the others and i see them with Jack and rafe.

Jack POV

I wake up and see rafe sleeping next to me, I get up and look around for a way out while waiting for rafe to wake up.

I don't find any way off the shelf where were at so I go back to the bedroom and get rafe.

We walk around and then hear the door hiss we look over to see Wheeljack and breakdown walk in.

" Hey kiddos wanna come with us we are going to report to Megatron, he wants to see you."

We walk toward them I am picked up by Breakdown and rafe by Wheeljack, we walk down the halls and see drones in every hall.

They walk into the bridge and bow before standing and we see Megatron and starscream look at us before smiling.

" Ah welcome little fleshy's we have much to discuss."

Megatron says as he walks toward us, all I can think about is will we survive to see our families.