Decepticons or Death

~~~~~A/N ITALICS ARE THOUGHTS BOLD IS YELLING AND NORMAL IS EVERYTHING ELSE~~~~~

Megatron POV

Her mouth drops open after I ask her to join the Decepticons, "If you need time to think about it you can have free roam of the ship." I tell her. She nods and I com Soundwave and tell him about the situation, he reply's back with a recording as always. Once the cons all here my order I walk out of the med bay after grabbing Miko and putting her on my shoulder.

i walk toward the bridge and see Soundwave waiting there for me. I look at Miko and see her lifeless honey colored eyes. Soundwave looks at her, he sends his tentical up and grand her from me. he sets her in his servos, when I see him out a question mark on his visor.

she simply looks at him and says with no emotion on her voice " I wasn't good enough I'm just a neuscence to everyone". before she stands and walks to the edge of Soundwave's hand. she looks at me then jumps off head first. I grab her before she hours the floor, "Miko what do you think your doing!" I yell at her.

she gets a look of pure terror on her face. she gets on her hands and knees and shouts "I'm sorry sir I don't know what I'm thinking! please don't punish me!". I look at her in surprise and lift her up from the position. she stares at me with fear in her eyes, I sigh and rub my face.

Miko there is no need to bow down they can't hurt you now. she gets up and crys while hugging my faceplate.

i put my other servo around her in a sort of hug. when she stops crying she looks at me "megatron i would love to be a decepticon." is what she says. i smile at her as she falls asleep in my hands, i look at sound wave he nods to me and i hand her over to him " soundwave take her to the medical bay so she can be safe also don't let starscream near her" i tell him.

starscream's pov

Why does megatron think that this fleshy is a good thing to have on the warship! well i might as well go say hello to the little fleshy, i think to myself. when i arrive i see soundwave walk out of the medbay, i sneak in the meed bay and see her asleep and and smiling gently. sneakily i grab her and leave the med bay, we will have sone fun for her joining the decepticons.