Miko's torture

miko's POV

I wake up cold and sore especially in my arms, when I open my eyes I see that I am hanging by sone chains. I guess Megatron was just lying to me, the autobots are right i'm worthless I might as well kill myself. I pull myself up the chains then get it around my neck, then starscream walks in right as I drop letting myself hang.

He rushes over to me and lets the chains go and stops me from killing myself. My vision has spots and I think or say "starscream's face his concern looks so real, ya only if i know i'm a mistake i've been told that for years so why can't i just die?"Then everything goes black.

starscream's POV

i walk down the hall after i put miko in the holding cell, torturing her will be so much fun. but first i have some work to do, i work for a few human hours then i start walking back to the cell the fleshy is in. right as i walk in i see her drop down and try to kill herself, quick as i can i release her from the restraints.

i hold her in my servo and slide down the wall into a sitting position, i notice her shirt is slightly pulled up so i go to pull it down. but as i start to i notice the edge of a scar i pull her shirt up and see more scars. i then turn her around and look at her back it's way worse than her front, i see one in the shape of a S and i get curious.

i gently touch it and she suddenly speaks " that scar is fron when i was a sex slave, i was captured three months before i got sent here from japan. i was captured and i managed to look super scrawny and weak so noboady would want me. but one man wanted me so i got sent to him and he bought me for 25 million dollars, when i got to his home i was immediately tackled by three little kids all shouting mommy." she takes a big breath and wipes her tears. i rub her back comfortingly.

"the man freed me but there was one condition it was that i had to take care of his kids and be his wife. so i accepted and he did free me i took care of his kids and i went to see my parents with him. the kids came along too we told them what happened and they thanked the man many times, we were happy as a family of five. sadly all good things must come to an end, one night a man came to our house and killed my children and my husband then he saw a slave mark on my back. he didn't kill me but he did rape me and then left, my parents came over the next day and they immediately shipped me out to America after the funeral."

she looks up at me "i came here so i could have a fresh start and not be bullied, well that's working out great the Autobots don't want me and my host parents beat and rape me. no one likes me so i should just go die like my family." she says while inching towards the edge of my hand. i lift her up to my helm and then wipe her tears away " Miko i know how you feel, i used to be the prince of Vos, my family was about to go to war with another kingdom but i went over and offered myself as a peace offering instead." i say with sincerity in my voice.

i continue " i then was wed to the king of the other kingdom, he would beat and rape me too but he did love me. he always made sure i was in good health and happy, one night a femme came into our home and grabbed me then tied me up and dragged me away. she started to cut me and right as she was about to extinguish my spark, my husband got in the way of the blade he was killed. in my rage i knocked the femme out and draged her to the dungeon, i tortured her all night and then i extinguished her spark and dragged her to a smolting pit. after that i became the new king and when the war broke out i lost everything, everyone but some of the sparklings died,i saved them and sent them across the stars." i conclude and look at her.

miko's POV

i look into Starscream's ey-optics and only see sincerity, so i know he is telling the truth. i stand up and walk to his shoulder, i snuggle up there and sing him a lullaby from japan he smiles and relaxes. " starscream thankyou that really helped me but also it was torture making me relive those memories." i tell him before slowly falling asleep, " thank you Miko you also helped me and i promise i will keep you safe to the best of my ability" is all i hear before i fall asleep.