Back To The Autobots

DISCLAIMER NONE OF THE PICTURES ARE MINE ALL BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. NOW ONTO THE STORY!

i wake up and see megs, screamer and knocks looking at me, i feel a small prick and look at my arm. I see a Decepticon symbol on my arm, I start to cry tears of happiness " thankyou i love it!" I say while crying.

suddenly Starscream grabs me and pulls me into a hug of sorts, i hug him back and smile at them. They give me a small camera that clips onto my shirt " Miko this camera will let us see what goes on at your house." Megatron says.

" We have a plan where you will go home and when they hit you, scream loudly and KO will act like he is passing by." Starscream says.

"Then i will use my holoform to come in and save you." knockout then says. I nod my head and then i feel the ship lurch to the side.

" Miko i'm sorry about this" Megatron says before he starts to cut me. I don't scream but start to cry, Starscream then takes me to the cell we were originally in and puts paint under me and a little on his claws.

" Where is the auto bot base!" he yells at me, "As if I'd ever tell you starscream! i'd rather die than tell you where my friends are." I spit at him.

he then smiles evily at me, turning his hand into a blaster getting ready to fire at me when suddenly the door flies open and i get hit with a piece of flying metal. Next thing i know everything turns black and i slip into unconciousness.

Bulkhead's POV

We return to base and notice how quiet the place is, i look around and try to find miko but she isn't here. it seems Optimeu notices as well, suddenly i hear a jack yell and drop something. Turns out it was Miko's sketch book, Arcee then goes and looks at it, i see the color of her armor dull down.

she shows it to Optimus and i see his eyes fill with concern i then look at it and see that it is Miko's face one side colored and another shaded.

(just imagine it's Miko)

it also had things we said and some other vulgar human language. he turns the page and i see Miko in many different suicidal pictures, her with a gun, a noose, poison, being beaten, jumping off the edge of base, the last one was the worst.

she was crying and had a knife through her chest while she said "you did this to me". i pull away while crying and then see ratchet looking for her phone signal. he finds it and it's by a decepticon signal where we previously collected energon.

then it dissapears and she is gone now in the clutches of the decepticons, who knows what is going to happen to her! i sit down with my face in my servo's, i can't help but think it's my fault that she thinks this way.

time skip because author is lazy

we get a decepticon signal and it turns out it's the warship, we all jump up to save miko. we bridge onto the warship and split up i then hear starscream " Where is the aautobot base!" in a high pitch voice. then i hear Miko say "As if I'd ever tell you starscream! I'd rather die than tell you where my friends are." then everything goes silent.

I then run and destroy the door and go in to rescue Miko and destroy starscream, i look and see starscream on the floor with metal through his spark chamber. then i see the room it has blood everywhere and miko is in stasis lock.

I grab her and com the rest of the autobots and run down the hall, we all meet up and then i see something purple on her arm. i don't think about it and run through the groundbridge, when we get there i set miko back on the medical bearth and Mrs.Darby gets to work on miko to save her life.

we all leave the med bay and let june work, when we suddenly hear a scream and then see miko run out in her bra. i see scars all over her body, she runs away and hides in a hole in the wall and cries. we hear them and all feel guilty, she suddenly stops and walks out with her shirt on, she walks up to the top and grabs all her stuff.

she then walks towards the outside of base " I want nothing to do with you autobots or your friends anymore. i will go back to Tokyo and continue running my business. oh i guess this is good bye, i hope you know you did this to me." she says before walking away.

All i can think is what have we done?