The new suit.

A/N-i do not own this picture it was made by jujufoxfire on Deviant art well onto the story

Miko's POV

we leave Soundwave alone to heal and rest, I also snuggle into Starscreams cables because it is warm and I feel safe. we walk and suddenly I look up and see a trooper walking funny, I tug screamer's wires and point to him.

he stops the solider and I look him up and down "what is your designation trooper?" he looks at me and says"5-t3v3". The next question shocked him a lot "how much recharge have you had in the past 24 jours?". 

His answer was not what I expected "I have not slept in the past 48 jours." I am shocked and so is star and megs. "how is that possible you should be in emergency shut down right now?" megs says.

he lets out a fake laugh "well you see with lack of troops recently I have had to take all my brethren's work and I also found out if you turn off two of your senses you can go for days without recharge." he then salutes and tries to walk away but I stop him. 

"you will take the rest of the day off and recharge until you are at full capacity" he tries to objects but then realizes it is useless. he salutes and walks off. I sigh and turn to megs and rant at him.

~~~~~~~~After Rant~~~~~~

I sigh and pinch the bridge of my nose, I then hear star say that he has a surprise for me . I smile and jump on him and kiss his faceplate. he smiles and cups me in his servos and we walk some where.

he opens his hands and I see a Femme who looks dead, " um who is this what is her name?" he smiles " This is Miko and she is you, we made you a suit like the apex armor." Megatron says.

(pic above)

I smile and climb onto her I see a place I can get in I then climb in and turn her on I am suddenly a part of the armor. I open my eyes only to realize I am looking through the optics in the suit, I move in the body and it moves I walk over to them and smile.

"I love it thank you! You guys are the best!" I kiss both of their cheeks and hug them. I hear them chuckle and say they love me too.

I know now that this is my real family I am never going back to the Autobots.