Another traitor

Miko's Pov

I simply watch as Wheeljack talks to Megatron and i see him type in some coordinates, i feel sharp digits and immediately know it is  Starscream. I relax as he puts me on his shoulder, I sit down as he walks over to Wheeljack.

" So what are you going to do to us obiously turn me in so i can be destroyed by Megatron, Then what about you." i hear him ask Wheeljack. Wheeljack turns his head to starscream and gives a small smile," I don't think an undercover Decepticon will be beaten, especially after all miko has told me ."

He looks at Wheeljack in shock with his optics wide, " now i am hoping you can do something for me? I would like it if you can get me in the decepticon ranks." Starscream nods still shocked. " Good because we are here and welcome home." Wheeljack says.

We look out of his monitors and see the Decepticon warship we land in front of it to see Megatron waiting for us. I see Wheeljack stand and motion us to follow him, Starscream stands and follows.

We walk out and as we are faced with most of the Decepticons, when Soundwave sees us i see him sprint toward us. Once he reaches me he grabs me and hugs me, i look and see Wheeljack with his jaw hanging open.

I see a big heart on his mask and a smiley face, i laugh and hug him even kissing his cheek plate. He then pulls me away and i see Megatron with his hand on Soundwave's shoulder plates,  He looks at me and smiles.

" Welcome back i see your cover was blown" he says looking at me then Wheeljack. I nod and Proceed to explain the whole story to him. He nods and turn to Wheeljack " So you betrayed the Autobots for Miko and even damaged their base.?" He asks him.

Wheeljack nods his head " those actions to her were unacceptable, i don't stand by that as far as i'm concerned i am neutral now." he tells megatron. I look at Megatron pleadingly, he meets my eyes and smiles then nods. 

"what a shame we were hoping you would join us, considering how much Miko loves to have you around." he says. To witch Wheeljack is shocked, i then jump off Soundwave and to Wheeljack, "so what do you say jacky want to be a decepticon?" i ask. 

He nods and smiles, " everyone this calls for a celebraation!" Megatron says. they all cheer and swarm Wheeljack and take him to the ship, i see starscream showing Knochout his wings that were damaged.

I still am happy that he should be able to fly around again, i smile and can't help but to laugh at how my life has been. i then see a flying bird like thing in front of me, i look at it and it looks at me. It then nuzzles me and i pet it, " Lazerbeak this is Miko, Miko Lazerbeak." he says with his actual voice.

i smile and climb onto Lazerbeak he then flys around and i start to laugh, i am so happy that my new famile loves me so much.