Back with the Autobots

Jack's POV

When the Autobots see us they immediately rush over.

" Thank Primus your ok what happened? " Asks Arcee

We look at her and then to Optimus who is walking toward us slowly. He kneel's down and deactivates his war mask.

" Jack, Rafael we are happy to see you are not harmed, Let's discuss what happened at base."

We are picked up by Arcee and Bee then we go through the groundbridge, we appear in base and are put in the hangout area.

Optimus walks over and crouches to our level before he asks " Please tell us what happened on the nemesis? "

We look over at each other and come to an agreement we will tell them everything regardless of what Megatron said.

" Well we were left on wheeljack's ship and we snuck out and then in to find a way to get home. When We saw the Decepticons having a party of sorts.

" We were watching when we heard a sound and Starscream was behind us, he held out his servo for us to get on and was very gentle like when he was here. "

" DID HE HURT YOU! I SWEAR TO PRIMUS IF HE DID "

" NO he didn't he actually made sure we were okay. " rafe chimes in.

They look at him in shock and then to me and I nod my head and then I continue the story.

" He then asked us if we knew why this all happened, we didn't so he explained it to us. We betrayed Miko she was so hurt by us, she tried to kill herself but starscream stopped her. "

I take a deep breath and try not to think about that.

" He also said that she has a family who loves her and then told us to enjoy the party and walk into the party with us. "

" They all cheered when they saw him and then Megatron welcomed us and they were all so excited to see us because we were friends of miko. "

Rafe cuts in and continues the story while I zone out thinking about the whole ordeal.

Rafe POV

I cut in and continue the story from where jack left off.

" He said we were her friends so we wouldn't be in harms way I believe,  they all care about her so much they would do anything for her. "

" Well we were in the party for a while before we were taken to her house they made for her, She was very cold to us and didn't want anything to do with us. "

" Jack asked her if we were really that bad and then they started to fight then miko turned and punched the wall and dented it. "

"Then she left and we stayed in the room for the rest of the night,  I woke up and we had some food then we went back to sleep. "

" Because there was nothing to do the decepticons were all in Miko's house, so when we woke up later Wheeljack and Breakdown came and got us then took us to Megatron. "

" He told us we could go and he would be monitoring us tho so we can't have any extra protection. "

" We were told not to tell you but we couldn't help it we don't know what to do optimus this whole situation is so bad! "

I look over to Optimus and I see the grim look on his face all of a sudden I hear crying and Ratchet walks off to the stasis rooms.

He comes out with a baby! The baby has a bottle of energon in it's mouth and is looking around the room and then at us.

Optimus looks at us and sighs " we will talk about this later for now I believe you should go home. "

With that we are sent home.