A seekers broken wing

Previously on captured by the enemy

"Arcee look out!" I hear as I feel myself get pushed through the groundbridge, i look and see Starscream's wing hanging on by some wires.

NOOO! I scream as he lands on the floor.

Current time Arcee POV

NOOO! i scream as i see Starscreams wing get destroyed. I see him walk into the groundbridge and then collapse, I Run over to him and help him over to Ratchet. Ratchet then immediately starts to try and fix him without hurting him.

I am shooed out of the room where i go and sit down and put my head in my hands. why does this always happen because of me? Am i cursed to hurt anyone who i start to like?

Miko's Pov

i walk out of Ratchets room and see Arcee silently crying i wonder why i see everyone is ok except Starscream. i walk to her and grab her leg plate and hug it.

" Cee why wu sawd?" i ask her to witch she cries even harder i hug her tighter and brush her tear away. " Stardust your carrier got injured saving me" she says to witch i start to cry  and she picks me up.

Suddenly i feel a rush of air and familiar arms i look up and see Starscream "Carrier!" i scream and hug him he hugs me and i look at him and see his wing is completely gone.

I go to touch it and i see him flinch i pull my hand away, i then look at him and he smiles when suddenly I see Ratchet running around and then at us. i cover my faceplate and hide in his chassis.

Optimus POV

I see Stardust start to cry and am about to walk over to her when I see Starscream run and check her for any damage and then hug her. Suddenly ratchet goes and runs to get Starscream. 

When suddenly I see Starscream jump and flip hit ratchet on the head and push himself to the rafters and climb them. He sits up there when suddenly i hear a shifting that goes with opening a chamber. 

Suddenly i see starscream come down with stardust but i see she is one with the allspark is what it looks like. i then see him walk over to me and put his servo's out for me then he sets something in them i look down and see MIKO!

He smiles at me sadly and then i see him lean in to my chassis and go to stasis before he does      " Please just keep her safe she means everything to me" he says then collapses.

I look at everyone and see the betrayal on their faces i sigh this is going to be a long night.