Becoming a Decepticon

Megatron's POV

I'm walking down the halls of the nemesis when I see knockout run up to me. "MY LORD MIKO'S GONE AND I CAN'T FIND HER I THINK STARSCREAM HAS HER!" he shouts.

as fast as I can I run down the hall to the prison cells.

when I get there one of the rooms are closed. I open the door and see starscream has Miko who is sleeping on his shoulder.

" WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!" I yell.

suddenly starscream grabs Miko and puts her in a corner and gets ready to fight me. he sees me and realises who I am,

"lord Megatron what are you doing here?" he asks me. I look past him to Miko and sigh because she is not hurt. " starscream why is Miko in here?" I ask him.

He gulps and starts explaining, " well I was going to torture her to get info but, when I came in to interrogate her I saw her try to kill herself." he says looking me strait in the eyes.

I look at Miko for conformation and she nods her head while looking down. I sigh and pick Miko up, she hugs my digit tight and I hold her by my spark.

she soon falls into recharge, I look at Starscream "Starscream I need to know why she tried to kill herself." I say to him.

I take her to Knockout who then gets a brand out and puts it to her arm. she doesn't flinch at all even as the stench of flesh hits our olfactory scents.

When it's done it is a black mark on her skin then he colors it in a purple color.

she still doesn't flinch, after its done I let her rest. "now starscream lets see what actually happened." I say in a dark voice.We set up the cordial psychic patch. (spelling?)

Timeskip till its overcause author is lazy

when we come out of the patch I grew a better understanding of starscream.

now I know why he wants me dead, but now that she is here I hope he will behave better. Suddenly we hear a groan and see Miko wake up. now she is officially a deception.