Meeting my father in law

Miko's POV

I finish eating and then I pick my plate up and go to the sink washing it before putting it away.

I walk over to my phone and text my father in law to meet me at my house in 2 hours.

Sighing I walk over to Starscream and he shut off his holoform and picked me up putting me on his shoulder plating.

We walk to the bridge and we all start to converse about plans to find more energon and how to defeat the Autobots.

I hear the door hiss open and breakdown walks in with Wheeljack in persuit.

"Lord Megatron I have brought Wheeljack. "

Berakdown says as everyone looks over to him I see Megs straiten his posture.

I wave at Wheeljack and smile widely, then watch Megatron take a step forward.

" We have much to discuss "

Megs says as he takes wheeljack by the shoulder leading him away, he looks at me in worry before I give him a thumbs up.

I look at my phone to pass the time, I hear the door open and I see Knockout walk in and head for me.

I stand up and jump onto his shoulder pad being sure not to scuff him at all.

He looks at me and then talks to starscream about an energon mine that will be a large supply for them.

I Look at my phone and tap Knockout on the faceplate gently.

" What's up Miko you need something? "

He says after turning his helm and looking at me.

" Yes it is time to go meet my father in law. "

He nods his helm and then walks out after bowing to Megatron and we head into the control room for the groundbridge.

I tell knockout the address and he types in the coordinates and transforms with me in the front seat.

Soundwave waves to me before we enter the bridge, we drive to the gate and stop I push the button and a guard answers.

" What do you want? "

" I'm Miko I am here for a meeting with my father in law. "

He just raises an eyebrow and scoffs at me

" Yeah right kid go home that trick won't work on me. Now shoo. "

He turns the screen off and I Call my father in law and the gate is opened, Knockout drives to the mansion.

We pull up and i see my father in law who is waiting for me at the door, I exit knockout and let him know it will be a while.

I then walk toward him slowly, I stop a few feet away from him and bow politely before he motions to the house.

I follow him inside where I am led to a large room and I sit down. He sits as well and motions to the butler, who brings tea.

" Miko glad to see you made it saf- "

I hold my hand up to silence him and then I grab my cup of tea and feel the warmth in my hands.

" Cut the crap. I don't want to be here any longer than I have to, so 'father' what pleasure do i have being summoned here. "