Am I That Bad

It was a normal day at base. Everyone was doing their job, Raf and Jack were playing video games, and Miko... well, she was trying her best not to show how hurt she was. You see, she crossed her 'annoying' record (as rachet would call it ) a few weeks ago, she pranked everyone in base and... let's just say it didn't end well. After that,she, as the ball of energy she was, kept pranking everyone or asked questions that never seemed to have an end. And a few day's later, made the ultimate prank on Optimus.

"Miko, I am certain that everyone has gotten enough of your pranks and questions. So,Stop." Said Optimus with a very strict, with a bit of annoyance and anger, voice to Miko.

She was quite suprised,for she had nevfer heard Optimus speak like this, But then again, she didn't take much importance inn his words. A day after that, she had found two tickets for her favorite band and bought them, and made her way to bulkhead, who was waiting for her outside.

"Hey Bulk guess what?" Asked Miko as she entered the car.

"What is it miko?"

"I found two tickets for Slash Monkey! I can't wait for us to go see them!"

"Um, sorry i have patrol all week." He lied.

"Don't worry Bulk, it's not till next week!" She said very excited.

" I already told you, I have patrol."

" But you said you had this week, not next we-"

"Oh did i say this week I meant all month." He said while giving a nervous laugh.

"Primus, I just hope she doesn't ask me again, she became just too annoying to hang around anymore!" he thought aloud and didn't realize his mistake. As soon as Miko heard the words he said, her world started to crumble to her feet. She was deeply hurt by that, but didn't really want to show it to anyone, for she no longer trusted them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Present time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miko felt tears forming in her eyes as she remembered those words: "Primus, I just hope she doesn't ask me again, she became just too annoying to hang around anymore!"

Why? I never intended to cause that much trouble 'she thought' But the bots already know how I am, but why? Why did Bulkhead have to betray me like that? Perhapse Ratchet was right perhapse it's the fact that my very own existance is causing so much tro-'

Her thoughts were shattered by the sound of beeping on the monitor.

"It's an Energon deposit, Optimus quite a large one."Ratchet said to Optimus who was already making his way to the groundbridge.

"Then let us go and retrieve it" Said Optimus, who was already waiting for it to open.

Everyone gto to the groundbridge and prepared for departure. Raf and Jack wished their gardians luck, Miko as well, but was having a hard time trying not to cry.

'Wait perhapse i can leave the base and I won't be causing any more prolems for the bots' Miko thought.

The groundbridge was already open and the bots went through it, while miko, having years of practice of sneaking out of places (or perhapse the fact that the bots no longer cared much), went through it as well without being detected, thus, beginning her new adventure.