The New Autobot And A Fake Betrayal

"Pic is Starscream ignore the other two"

Jack's POV

I watch as stardust is firing at the autobots and is making a big mess of base. I hear starscream sigh and i look at him, he looks happy but sad at the same time. Slowly I walk over to him and place a hand on his " hey are you ok you look kind of sad." I ask him.

" I am fine Jack this reminds me of the sparklings from Vos.  I had to send them away due to the war that was waged." he tells me while watching stardust. i see tears threatening to fall and i hug his hand and pat his metal.

 he looks at me and smiles, for once i am not scared of this smile but more like it is refreshing to see a true genuine smile. I haven't seen one since Miko was taken by the decepticons, I sigh and look sadly at the youngling.

" Jack if you are worried about Miko just know she is fine, she is being treated like a queen, we found out where she lived and went to get her when we found her the sight was horrific." he sighs and looks at me. 

"just so you know I wasn't always a pain in the aft i used to be a prince but we cared for each other and our laws they had been fair i had to change for the war or i would have become scrap metal." he says while i look at him and see nothing but truth behind his words.

Starscream POV

I just told "jack" some of my back story i can see that he now is starting to trust me, I see Miko starting to slow down so I hop down and grab her jet mode. "now star it's time for recharge you are still a youngling." i say to her and then ratchet takes her and leaves the room.

I see the scout walk up to me and motion for him to follow him into a room, i follow him and i see a lot of different types of paint. I grab red and blue paint and then proceed to give myself a new paint job.

i hear the scout leave and i continue painting once i am satisfied i walk back to the main area and wait to be seen this is the icing on the cake.

Arcee's POV

I see bumblebee walk out with Starscream and then return alone, he walks over and says " he is getting a new paint job right now." I look at him and nod when i then see 

him peaking out of the shadows looking at us kind of nervously, i smile and wave him over to us nicely. he steps out of the shadows and we all gasp at how he looks.

~~~~~Picture above~~~~~~~

He made some simple changes but they looked really nice on him, Optimus walks over to him " Starscream welcome to the Autobots and your new family." he says and smiles. I see starscream smile a sparkwarming smile and I can't help but smile too.

Suddenly the alarm went off and we see it is the decepticons, "Autobots  roll out!" Optimus says and we leave through the ground bridge. I see starscream follow us into the ground bridge, i just continue though.

we get through the groundbridge and seethe decepticons looking for an Iacon relic. I see them unearth the relic and it is the spark extractor. suddenly I see Starscream run out and start destroying the drills, we all follow him and I watch as he is unbeatable.

( Like how ratchet fights)

We are all shocked but the person who is the most shocked is Megatron who is holding the spark extractor.

"Starscream you trator!" shouts megatron, he looks at him and flips him off before firing a missile at him. Megatron dodges but Bumblebee has grabbed the spark extractor and we are making our retreat. 

"Arcee look out!" I hear as I feel myself get pushed through the groundbridge, i look and see Starscream's wing hanging on by some wires. 

NOOO! I scream as he lands on the floor.