Chapter 21:-

A/N:

As promised, here's the next chappie. I said I'll make sure the next update is faster :) Here it is! AND OMG! THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING, COMMENTING AND VOTING! My book is on no. 361 in Teen Fiction! Means a lot!

This chappie is dedicated to @SallyHeart ! 'Cause she's been extremely sweet and has been voting a lot for me! Thank you @SallyHeart :)xx

*************************************************************

Alisha's P.O.V:-

After a few hours we finally reached the beach house. Wow it took us hours. We really must've been in the middle of nowhere. I managed to drag myself out of the van. First thing, Louis did was jump out of the car and run upstairs to his room.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! KEVIN IS GONE!" Louis shrieked from his room making me jolt a bit.

"Keeeeevvvviiinnn!!! You cannot leave me!" Louis continued screaming.

"How can Kevin leave? He's a toy, right?" I questionned.

"Oh wait! Nevermind! Kevin was hiding under the chair!." Louis yelled from his room.

"Have you guys ever considered getting him checked by a doctor?" Riana asked.

"Numerous times." Zayn replied.

"But we never managed to get him even close to a hospital. He can be ... umm ... 'convincing' sometimes." Liam said.

"Oh please! That last time we could've gotten him to go. It was all your fault! If only you wouldn't have snatched your buzz lightyear toy from him, we would've gotten him to go!" Niall snapped.

"He was hurting Buzz!" Liam defended.

I bursted into laughter followed by Perrie, Riana, Samantha and the other boys. These boys are hilarious. My gaze fell upon Louis who was now walking down the stairs with Kevin in his hand.

"Lou and Liam why aren't your girlfriends here?" I asked randomly.

Why do random thoughts keep popping up in my brain all the time?

"Eleanor said she'll come in a day or two. She had some work to do." Louis answered.

"Oh. I'd love to meet her and Liam what about Danielle?" I asked looking at Liam.

"Danielle...umm..she was busy with ... umm.. family and stuff." Liam said looking at the floor while rubbing the back of his neck. He seemed a bit unsure of his answer.

"Oh, it's alright. Maybe Ri and I can meet her later." I said.

"Yeah.... maybe later." Liam hesitated.

I glanced at the other boys who had the same look as me on their faces. They were equally confused. What's up with Liam?

"I can sleep for three days staright!" Zayn sighed, breaking the silence and thrusting his arms up into the air as he yawned.

"I know right! I'm just so exhausted!" I agreed.

"Then go and get some sleep. " Riana said.

"Yeah, go get some rest. " Liam and Harry chorused.

"I think I'm going to take a nap." Zayn said.

"Wait! Don't you want to eat first?" Niall said.

"I want to eat! I'm starving!" I shouted.

"Feel free to have my plate as well 'cause I'm going to go crash." Zayn said.

"But...but I always get your part if you don't want it!" Niall argued.