Chapter 22:-

Chapter 22:

Riana's P.O.V:-

It's been a while since I've been here sitting in my room alone. I just don't want to go out there and see all of them eat whatever it is that Harry made. I'm famished and the mouth watering aroma that has filled the entire house isn't really helping, but I'm not eating anything that Harry makes! Ever! I'd rather starve to death. My stomach let out another loud growl. You can growl all you want stomach, but I'm not giving in!

"Ri at least come outside!" Alisha yelled for the seventh time, from outside.

"No, Al! I'm tired!" I lied.

" No you're just stubborn." I heard Alisha say.

How is it that she knows me so damn well?

"No seriously I'm just... Tired. I'm not kidding, Alisha." I lied trying to make it as believable as possible.

"Ri I've been standing here trying to persuade you to come out and have something for the past fifteen minutes! This is the last time I'm going to say it. Just come outside; don't eat anything,but at least come outside.I haven't eaten anything 'cause of you!"

Hmm..it is pretty boring in this room. I guess I'll go outside then, but that does not mean that I'm eating with them.

"Fine! I'll come, but don't try to force me to eat anything!"

"As you wish, but just come downstairs."

I jumped out of bed, gave myself a brief look in the mirror and then unlocked the door.

"It's about time!" Alisha exclaimed.

"Let's go downstairs." I muttered.

"By the way, Liam and Dani broke up. We're trying to cheer Liam up, so don't mention Dani,okay?"

"WHAT?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME!"

" 'Cause you locked yourself inside your bedroom and I couldn't really shout it out from outside your bedroom,you know."

"OH MY GOD! I don't believe in true love anymore! I thought they'd get married someday!"

"I know right it's just so sad. Now shut up we need to cheer him up!"

"Okay!"

********

Harry's P.O.V:-

Alisha came downstairs and Riana followed her down. We were all sitting in the living room watching Toy Story and eating pasta. I've got to admit, this pasta is pretty good. I should open a restaurant. I'll call it ... Umm... Restaurant of styles? No. No. I'll call it it ... Harry's Restaurant. Eh, that's too boring and plain. Something more original ...umm... Restaurant Number 69! Haha! 69! Always makes me laugh! I guess I'll just stick to Harry's Restaurant.

"Finally! " Louis and Niall exclaimed, breaking me apart from my thoughts about my restaurant and the number sixty-nine.

"The queen has arrived!" Zayn said standing up and bowing.

"Ah, why thank you Mr. Malik." Riana said faking a British accent.

"More like the drama queen has arrived." I mumbled.

"Excuse me? What did you say?" Riana said with a hinge of annoyance in her voice.

"You heard me." I snapped.

Riana's P.O.V:-

That boy is really getting on my nerves!

"You're such a....such a... Ugh! Forget it! You can go to hell for all I care!"