Chapter 16:-

Author's Note:-

YELLOOOO! Okay so you guys here's the next chappie. Like I promised that if I would get 5 votes and 5 comments I would put up the next chappie sooooo here it is! I didn't proofread and wrote this in kinda a hurry 'cause I didn't want to make you guys wait since I promised you and all. 

Oh and I'm dedicating this chapter to @djxoxox since she had commented before on a previous chapter and I hadn't noticed her comment. Plus, she's the only one who commented on the previous chappie and hasn't gotten a dedication soooo it has to be her. So @djxoxox this chappie is officially dedicated to you :P xx

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16:-

Harry's P.O.V:-

Another morning. Another day… another day without Riana. Why can't I get her out of my mind? I am Harry Styles! I can get any girl I want; then why can't I stop thinking about her. Why is it that every time I close my eyes I see her face? Why is it that every night she comes I see her in my dreams. Although after returning I've dated around three to four girls, it's still Riana that I want. Why?

"Haz? Harry? HARREH!" Louis shouted snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I said blinking a few times.

"I was asking you something before you dozed off to wonderland."

"Yeah, sorry what did you say?"

"I said, how was your date with Samantha last night?"

"Samantha? Samantha, who?Oh Samantha!"

"You went on a date with the girl last night and already forgot her name? Nice Harry very nice" Louis said sarcastically.

"No… I thought you were talking about the... the other Samantha. The one I didn't go out with…" I trailed off.

"Right! You mean the non-existent one!" Louis teased.

I rolled my eyes at him. He is so annoying sometimes. 

"So, how was the date, mate?"

"It was fine."

"Fine? That's all you have to say. This was your second date with her. You said the same thing about the first one too. Are you even interested in her?"

"Of course, I am interested. I wouldn't take her out a second time if I wasn't. " I lied.

 The truth was that I was just dating her to get Riana off my mind. Samantha was a really nice girl and I met her a few days after coming back from the tour. Her family had just moved next door a few weeks ago and we started to date. She is nice, funny and pretty too, so I decided to date her hoping that it would help get Riana off my mind. Till now it wasn't going as planned, but I'm sure after a certain time period I'll forget Riana. Samantha is a good distraction. I do enjoy her company a lot and she understands me. All I need is a little more time to spend with Samantha and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to forget Riana.

 "I hope you know what you're doing, Curly. Just… just don't hurt any of them." Louis sighed.

What did he just say? "Any of them."

"What do you mean by 'any of them'?" I questionned a little curious.

"You know who I'm talking about Haz. Stop pretending. I know you and I know what's going on in that twisted little mind of yours. I just hope you know what you're doing."