Chapter 7:-

Chapter 7:-

"Zayn wake up!" I heard someone yell. Then I felt as if the bed was bouncing. I opened my eyes slightly to see Lou jumping up and down on the bed. I just ignored him and shut my eyes again.

"Zayn wake up or else!" Someone else shouted.

I groaned and put the pillow over my head.

"Zayn! Niall has your mirror!" I heard Harry scream.

At that I hopped out of bed as fast as I could and looked around surveying the room for the blonde Irish. He was holding my newest mirror in one hand and my new bottles of hair products were in made air! He was juggling with them!

"Niall!" I snapped.

"I always wanted to learn how to juggle. Look, I'm doing it" He said throwing my beautiful mirror in mid air.

I slowly walked up to him.

"Niall! Stop it! If you want to stay alive, then stop juggling right now!" I screamed.

"But I like juggling!" Niall protested.

The boys were just standing there laughing. They were enjoying this! What is there to enjoy in this!

I carefully moved a bit further and managed to catch one of the bottle. Okay two more to go and the mirror! Gently, Zayn gently. I hopped in the air catching the other two bottles and then landing on my toes, but I soon lost balance and fell on the ground knocking Niall down with me. Crash! I looked to my side and there it was ,broken into a million little pieces. No! No! No! I just bought that! I looked up to see Lou who was gasping, Harry who had covered his eyes with his hands and Liam who had a hand over his opened mouth. Then I turned around and glared at Niall who had already gotten up and was now hiding behind the curtain.

"NIALL! I CAN SEE YOUR FEET! I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU ONE SECOND TO RUN!" I said fuming with anger. Niall peeked at me and then ran to the living room as I chased him. Lou was following us screaming , "I love tag! Zayn's it!"

I then heard Harry shout at Lou, "Boo-bear there not playing tag! A person trying to murder another does not mean that they are playing tag!"

"Yes it does!" Lou squealed.

Liam was also running behind us trying to stop me.

"Where are you going to go Niall! You're stuck!" I screamed at Niall who was hiding behind the kitchen counter.

He looked at me as I slowly approached him.

"Z-Z-Zayn, b-b-buddy. You don’t have to do t-this," Niall stammered.

"Oh yes I do. It's payback time!" I said before tackling him while he screamed like a girl. I pinned his arms tightly behind his back and started to tickle him. Niall hated it when someone tickled him.

"Sto-- it" Niall said between his laughs, "p-leas--"

"Alright, that's it Zayn," Liam said pulling me away from Niall.

"Oh no, he deserves torture," I growled.

Niall got up and hid behind Harry, who was still laughing."It's alright Niall. He won't do anything," Liam assured.

"Never ever touch my babies again!" I said glaring at Niall who just nodded.

I then noticed Lou, who was running around the house screaming, "Tag you're it!... Caught you again!... Aha! Now your it!"

We all were just staring at him.  We need to tell Paul to arrange an appointment with the doctor for him. That boy is losing it. How does Elenor put up with him? How is she still normal?