Chapter 14:-

A/N:

Ok i am soooooo sorry. I know I know I'm a crappy updater, but I am so sorry :(. Thank you guys for sticking around and waiting so patiently for the next chapter. Well, here the next chapter :) Dont forget to comment.... best comment gets dedication :) and plz vote 

This chappie is dedicate to @kaykayP 'cause she's been really sweet and has commented on every single chapter since the very beginning. So thank you so much @kaykayP :)xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14:-

Alisha's P.O.V:-

Spending time with the boys was so much fun. They really know how to cheer up a person. I looked around at the empty apartment which was still a mess from last night. Riana had a class to attend, so she was out and I was sitting alone in the apartment staring at the television. I am so bored. I've got nothing to do! I grab my phone and decide to text Riana and ask her when would she be back, so we can go shopping or something together, but before I get the chance to type in the message my phone starts to ring. I look at the caller id to see it's Zayn.

"Hey!" I answered.

"Hi." Zayn replies. He sounded sad.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said in the same sad tone.

"You don’t sound fine." I pointed out.

"Tell me what happened?" I continued.

"It's just that we're … we're….Alisha, we're leaving day after tomorrow," Zayn said.

His words made me feel weak. They made me sad. I felt tears swelling up in my eyes. I knew they would have to leave someday, but not in two days. This was totally unexpected. I wasn’t ready to say 'goodbye' so soon. Zayn and I had become quiet close friends and just the thought of saying 'goodbye' to him made me want to cry.

"Alisha? Are you still there?" I heard Zayn's voice reminding me I was still on the phone.

I didn’t want him to leave, but I've got no right to hold him back. This is his career. They keep travelling from place to place making new friends and I was one of those many friends. He'll soon forget about me and everything else. I'm glad I got to be one of the many friends he has, but I can't hold him back.

"Yeah, I'm here! That's great, Zayn! You can go visit your family again and Perrie is over there too! Awesome!" I said faking to be happy.

For a moment there was silence on the other side of the phone and then Zayn replied," I know, but I really am going to miss you."

"Well, I'm going to miss you to Mr. kidnapper. It was an honor being your hostage." I joked.

Zayn laughed and then said," Can we meet one more time before I leave?"

"Why not? How's tonight? Dinner at my house? " I suggested.

"Done."

"Okay, I'm cooking. " I said.

"Oh, that will be interesting, " Zayn said laughing.

"What? How hard can it be to follow a recipe from a cookbook. All I've got to do is get the ingredients and do exactly what the book says."