Chapter 8:-

A/N:-

Hey people of this planet! Umm... so vas happenin! It's Niall's Birthdaay Today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALLER!!! And apparently it's also zayn's sister's bday (a.k.a my future sister-in-law :P) so HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAFAA MALIK! Okay guys so here's chapter 8! Plz vote for me and my bestie,@Dreamswriter, for the 1D award by @One_Direction_Awards :D ... Okay so I'll let you read now ! PS:" I LOVE BIG RED BUS"... HAHAHA lou is hilarious xD

...................................................................................................................

Zayn's P.O.V:-

"She seems nice. Can you introduce her to me?" Harry asked smiling.

At that I clenched my fists. I was a little angry at him, maybe even a bit jealous. Why? I quickly opened my fists again, so that Harry wouldn't be able to notice although I think he already did.

"She's dating someone, Haz," I replied to Harry.

"Really? Darn it!" Harry said.

"Ok, I have to go out and get my sister some shoes, so catch you later," I said grabbing my hoody and sun-glasses.

"Buh-bye, I'll tell the others," Harry said.

I headed out of the hotel and took a cab to Alisha's apartment. Once I reached her apartment, I rang her doorbell and waited for her to attend the door. While I was waiting, the door to the neighboring apartment opened and a kid peered at me with his hands behind his back.

"Are you Alisha's friend?" He asked.

"Who are you," I asked a bit confused.

The strange little kid frowned and then said, "Just answer my question! Are you her friend or not?"

 Oh, kid's got a bit of a temper.

"Erm..yes I am.. why?"I said, still confused.

"Good. Look at that!" He said pointing his finger at something behind me.

I turned around to see nothing but an empty lobby. I turned back to look at the kid again, but to my horror I saw a big fat water balloon flying straight towards my head. Oh god what if it hits my hair! I quickly ducked and the water balloon landed on the floor. Splash! The floor was all wet. I glared at the kid who was laughing like a maniac.

"You missed!" I exclaimed feeling victorious. I don't know why I felt so accomplished like I had just won a battle or something. The kid stuck his tongue out at me. Oh, so you want to play the silly faces game, huh?

" Beat this," I said sticking my tongue out, crossing my eyes, putting my hands behind my ears and doing the flappy moving thing and making silly noises all at the same time. At that the kid went back inside closing the door shut.

"Aha! Victory is mine!" I exclaimed holding my hands up high with a feeling of accomplishment and success  that's when I heard Alisha's voice.

"Zayn? " She said.

I turned around to see a beautiful girl standing right in front of me. She looked absolutely stunning. She was laughing at something. What was she laughing at? Wait! Did she see all that?

"Please tell me you didn't see all that," I said, my cheeks heating up with embarrassment.

"Hmm…are you talking about the silly faces or the part where you were holding your hands up in the air screaming 'Aha!Victory is mine!' ?" She asked sarcastically.

I slapped my forehead then started laughing.

"You've got an evil little kid living next door to you. He made me do all that ," I tried to explain still feeling pretty embarrassed.