Chapter 18:-

Author's Note:-

Hullo! Howz everyone doin? Soooo here's chapter 18. You guys please comment and tell me what you think, alright? 

This chapter is dedicated to @piyalee as she was the 100th person to vote for my fanfic!  Thanks for voting and becoming a fan @piyalee! :)xx

Okay, I'll shu'up now and let y'all read in peace! But before I shuddup, please go read ONE LIFE it's co-written by @Dreamswriter and me ... you'll find it on @Dreamswriter's account. :) 

Enjoy reading :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18:-

Alisha's P.O.V:-

"Zayn! We'ven been driving for an hour now and I haven't  noticed any malls let alone a human being!" I exclaimed.

"Turn right after fifty meters." The robotic female voice announced from the GPS system.

"I swear she said the same thing an hour ago!" I shouted and then continued," it's been making us go in circles!"

" You're right!  I knew I had seen that rock before!" Zayn exclaimed.

"I cannot believe this! We are in the middle of no where!" I screamed.

"Don't worry. Calm down. I think I know how to get back." Zayn said.

"Oh thank god! I thought we were lost or something!" I said relieved.

"Don't worry we'll reach the beach house by the time the others reach. I think if we take that road," Zayn said pointing to an isolated road on the left and then continued, "We'll be able to get back on track and will be there in no time." 

"Really? Then let's go! What are you waiting for?" 

"Yes ma'am!"

****

Riana's P.O.V:-

 The doorbell rang and I pulled open the door to see Niall, Liam, Louis,Perrie, Harry and a familiar looking tall blonde girl. Samantha! She was going with us?! Oh my god! Wait, why do I care? I am over him! Yes! I don't have any feelings left for him. He can date any blonde bimbo he wants for all I care.

"Hello!" I greeted putting on a huge smile.

"Hey!" Everyone greeted back.

"Harry whose the pretty lady behind you?" I asked cheerfully.

"Huh? Oh! Samantha...Riana. Riana...Samantha." He introduced.

"Nice meeting you, Riana. I've heard a lot about you and your friend, Alisha." The blonde girl said.

"You have?" I asked a bit surprised.

"Yup! Actually I'd like to get to know you and your friend a little better." 

"Yeah we'd like to get to know you too." I replied.

"Are you ready?" Niall asked.

"Yup!" 

"Where's Alisha? " Perrie asked.

"Oh, don't you know? Zayn and Alisha went to the mall. They said they'll meet us at the beach house. I thought Zayn would've told you."

"Oh. Yeah. I tried calling him but there were problems with the network, so I didn't get a chance to talk to him.He probably told me yesterday and it slipped out my mind. I've got bad memory." Perrie said smiling as shoved her hands into the pockets of her hoody.