Chapter 29:-

Author's note:-

Alright alright I know I'm an awful person! I'm uploading after such a long time and I left the last chapter on a cliff hanger. I am soooooooo sorry .... This chapter is long to make up for it :p ... Tell me how it was:) xx Earthlings your comments and votes mean A LOOOOOT! Thank you all so much!

This chappie is dedicated to @arianaabc123 who is another silent reader who took the liberty to comment and tell me how it is! So thanks! Love you all!

Please ignore and typos or grammatical errors as I do not proofread:p Do

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 29:-

Alisha's P.O.V:-

She was crossing the road. She was waving with one hand and her other hand was tucked into her pocket. A smile curled on the corner of her lips. I smiled back at her. That's when I saw the taxi. The driver was driving too fast. He was heading towards Danielle. He's not slowing down! My smile immediately disappeared as adrenaline rushed through my body. My eyes widened with horror.

"Watch out Danielle!" I screamed.

It was too late. Danielle lay on the road. Blood streaming from her head. I rushed up to her.

"Dani! Danielle!" I shouted.

There was no response. Her body limp as tears streamed down my face.

"Someone call 911!" I screamed looking for my cellphone in my pocket. I managed to get it out and although I saw a man in the crowd that had gathered call 911, I called just in case.

"Let me through." I heard Riana yell from behind as my gaze fell upon her.

She stood there staring in shock.

******

Riana's P.O.V:-

Danielle, Alisha and I were in the ambulance, on our way to the hospital. Danielle's body lay unmoving on the stretcher as an oxygen mask covered her mouth and nose. Her head was still bleeding as the paramedics tried their best to stop the bleeding. Once we reached the hospital, Danielle was immediately rushed to the emergency department where the doctor told us that they'll have to examine her wounds properly by and it that it may take a while. The nurse guided us to the waiting area as I sat on the chair and Alisha paced back and forth the room.

"Riana!" I heard Harry's voice from behind.

I turned around to see the same curly haired boy only this time he looked worried. He was followed by the other four.

"Where is she?!" Liam asked, tears swelling up in his eyes.

"The doctor told us to wait." Alisha answered, her voice cracked as another tear rolled down her face.

Zayn stepped towards her, wiping the tears with his fingers he pulled her into a hug as she cried. Liam looked like a total wreck too. He looked like he was going to have a breakdown,so I went up to him and gave him a tight hug.

"Don't worry, Liam. She's strong. She'll be fine." I consoled.

"Liam. I am so sorry. I shouldn't have called Danielle over there. If I wouldn't have called her she wouldn't have come. This wouldn't have happened." Alisha said walking towards Liam.

Liam was in shock so he was just sitting there speechless. He was still not convinced that Danielle had had an accident. He just stared at the ground as tears rolled down his face. Niall sat next to him trying to console him.