Chapter 3:-

Author's note:

Thanks for reading guys! Ok so here's chapter 3... I tried to make it long, but it didnt turn out to be that long. Oh well, i uploaded cuz it's been a long time since i updated last. Hope you enjoy reading.  Plz vote and comment :)

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 3:

Alisha's P.O.V :-

I woke up to the sound of my doorbell ringing. I looked at the clock; it was 7 A.M. Who would come over at 7 A.M. on a weekend? I got up moaning and trudged to the door.

I opened the door and looked at the person standing infront of me murderously; then clenched my teeth and said, "WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?!"

My neighbor's ten year old annoying kid was standing right infront of me. Someday I'm going to kill that kid; he was probably the most annoying kid in this universe. He rings my bell all the time just to get on my nerves and believe it or not it actually works. 

He smiled at me and then within a glimpse of an eye his expression changed.

 "Hey look there's a thief in your apartment!" He said pointing at something behind me with a frightened expression on his face.

I turned around and looked behind me , but there was no one there so I turned back to ask the kid what was he talking about, but I didn’t get the chance to because I was hit by a water balloon right on my face. Splash! I was covered in water. I started wiping the water off my face with my hands immediately. It was so cold! 

I looked at the kid who was already at the end of the hall by now and then shouted, "Hey kid! SLEEP. WITH. ONE. EYE. OPEN!" 

I went to the bathroom and changed into another night suit. I needed to sleep; I hadn't slept properly the whole week because of all the assignments I had to do for my class. College life was tough! Once I had changed , I slipped into my comfy bed and went to sleep right away.

******************************

Ding-dong! I opened my eyes and looked at the time. It was 8 A.M. I just ignored the doorbell and closed my eyes again to go back to sleep. It had just been a minute when I heard the doorbell ring again. Ding-dong! Alright that's it! That kid is getting a piece of my mind today. I stomped to the door and pulled it open.

"WHAT DO YOU WAN---" I screamed, but I wasn't able to finish what I was saying because there was no kid standing in front of me instead Zayn Malik was! Oh my god, how did he get here!

Zayn smiled and then said, "Hello!" 

 He was looking absolutely gorgeous while I was… oh my god… I'm still in my night suit! I probably look like Frankenstein's wife right now. 

"I came ove- - -" he said, but was interrupted by me.

"Hold on one second!" I said without waiting for an answer and slammed the door shut.

I ran to my room stubbing my toe on the way. Stupid couch. I didn’t have enough time to change so I washed my face and brushed my hair. My hair was a complete mess! It seemed as if an explosion had just occured in my hair. I brushed it as fast as I could and then looked at myself in the mirror. Okay this will have to do. I ran back to the door tripping twice on the way and pulled it open.