Epilogue:-

Author's Note:-

Alright so this is it, people! This will officially be the update for 'It's Complicated' ....This is so sad :( I can't believe it's the last chapter. It has been so much fun writing this book and the amazing feedback I got from you guys made me want to write even more! You guys truly are the best! If you guys liked "It's Complicated..." please do check out my other fanfics. I just put up "Living With The Devil" and "Let Me Take You To Another World" :) PLease give feedback on those too :) x 

____________________________________________________________

Epilogue:-

*3 years later*

Alisha's P.O.V:-

I strapped up my sandal and grabbed my purse which was lying on my bed. Then I grabbed the car keys and headed out of the appartment and down the elevator. My phone started to ring, I clicked on the "answer" button, holding it up against my ear. 

"Hey, Ri! I'm leaving right now. I'll meet you at Starbucks in five." I said. 

"Alisha. I was just about to call and tell you that I won't be able make it. Harry's mother is here and we are all going out for lunch. I completely forgot to tell you about it." Riana replied. 

"But...but I thought we were going shopping.." I added and then continued, "I was all ready and excited to go shopping. We haven't gone shopping together in for so long. You can't just bail out on me."  

"I'm so sorry. We can go tomorrow." She said. 

"But I wanted to go today! I had my mind set for today! Ugh!" I whined, like a three year old. 

"I can't go today. How about you ask your boyfriend to go with you today and then we can go together some other day." She suggested. 

"Fine." I huffed. 

"I promise we'll go tomorrow. I'm really sorry." She apologised. 

"It's okay."  

"Thanks babe, you're a star!" She exclaimed. 

"Yeah yeah.Bye."  

"Buhbye!" She replied.

I wanted to go shopping with her! Oh well, I'll go with Zayn. Zayn Malik, my boyfriend. Although its been three years now since we've been together,but sometimes I still find it quiet hard to believe that he's my boyfriend. Sometimes I still have doubts that maybe this is all just a dream and that all this is just happening in my head. I called Zayn and told him to meet me up at Starbucks. He agreed without any arguments. The boys were in New York for a break. This is going to be mine and Riana's last year at university. We've planned on applying for jobs in the UK so I can be with Zayn and Riana with Harry. I waited inside the coffee shop for Zayn, as I spotted him walking in. I headed towards him. He greeted me by planting a kiss on my cheek making me blush. 

"Hey! Riana bailed out on me, so I'm going shopping with you now." I declared. 

"I'm up for it. As long as I get to spend time with you." He replied. 

Oh my gosh! Why is he so adorably sweet?! I planted a soft kiss on his cheek as we left the coffee shop. Walking along the sidewalk, hand in hand, we recalled the last time the two us had gone shopping together. Surprisingly, we hadn't gone shopping together after that first time when Zayn bought those shoes for his sister.  

"You were hilarious that day." Zayn said, laughing. 

"I told you I wasn't used to getting mobbed, okay? I freaked out." I defended myself.