Chapter 4:-

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Okay so here's the fourth chapter! Hope you guys enjoy reading :) 

.................................................................................................................................

Chapter 4:

Alisha's P.O.V:

Once we reached the apartment, which wasn't that far from the hospital, I asked Zayn to tell me how he had gotten to my apartment.

"I called your friend, Riana. She is quiet stubborn, but the girl sure can scream ." He said.

"Oh yes, she sure can scream. So what was the promise you were talking about ?" I said smiling.

He told me how he had made Riana promise not to tell anyone about him calling her. It was good to know how he cared so much about his fans.

"So what price did you have to pay to get my address from her?" I asked with a grin running across my face. I knew her so well, I knew she must've asked for something in return.

"How did you know there was a price to pay?" Zayn questioned with a surprised expression on his face .

"I've been best friends with the girl from eighth grade. We've been inseparable ever since, so I know her quiet well."

"Ah I see, true friendship. Well, I promised her a follow back from all the boys on twitter." He replied with a smile.

"And?" I asked raising one eyebrow.

"Wow, you really do  know the girl well," he said smirking and then continued, "and she gets to call me whenever she wants."

"Oh, clever girl." I said chuckling.

There was a moment of silence in the room, but the silence was soon broken by Zayn's phone ringing. He took his cell out of his pocket then looked at me and said, "Oh look whose calling!"

"Ello Riana! Vas happenin'?" He said putting the cell phone next to his ear.

The way he said "vas happenin " was so cute. Did I just think that! Stop it  Alisha! Zayn is just a friend !  He's just a friend. A hot and cute friend, but still he's just a friend!

"Alisha…Earth to Alisha … Earth to Alisha." I heard Zayn say snapping his fingers in front of my eyes.

"Huh. Oh sorry, I was just thinking about something." I said.

"It's okay, day dreaming is fun. I do it all the time. "Here,"he said handing me his cell phone, "your friend wants to talk to you."

I took the phone from him and told him to help himself to anything he wants from my kitchen. I put the phone next to my ear and headed towards the bedroom.

I closed the door and then said, "Hello. Riana?"

"Hey girl, how are you doin'?!" She said.

"Riana! You knew he was coming to my house! Why didn't you tell me! I was in my night suit!" I yelled at her.

"Calm down, calm down. " She said trying to soothe me and then continued, " you see he made me promise not to tell ANYONE. Since you are someone; therefore, you are also included in ANYONE. Hence, I did not tell you. "

"What?!" I said confused.

"What what?" She replied with equal confusion.

"Ugh! Forget it!" I said giving up. That girl can drive an average person insane, but I still love her.