Chapter 15:-

Author's Note:-

Hello! How are y'all?! Ok soooo thank you so much for reading and stuff guys, but you guys aren't commenting or voting ... :( ... So this chapter is dedicated to all those silent readers who don't say anything or vote :( Please tell me what you think about my story by commenting ... stop being lazy/shy :) Ok so to all the silent readers... Thank you soooooooooooooo much for reading and although you keep silent and never say anything I'm still glad that you read my story :D so a big THANK YOU! :)xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15:-

Zayn's P.O.V:-

It's been a month now since we left New York, but I still miss Alisha. Every moment with her was fun. Hours felt like minutes and minutes felt like seconds. I wanted to spend more time with her. She was so clumsy always doing something wrong, but it was funny watching her do it and then trying to fix it. We are still in contact via facebook, twitter and skype, but it's just not the same. I really wish I could talk to her more, but between my hectic schedule and her classes we never get enough time to. I miss her company. I miss her.

"Zayn! Are you even listening?" I heard Perrie's voice snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh. Sorry. What did you say?"

I was at home and Perrie had come over to visit. She was talking about something for the past fifteen minutes, but I had dozed off after five.

"I was talking about the interview. Zayn keep up with me, please." Perrie sighed.

"Sorry, babe. Wait what interview?"

"Don't tell me you forgot! Our interview!"

"Oh that interview! No… no! Of course I remember! It just slipped out of my mind for a second."

"You still don't know what interview I'm talking about do you?"

"No! Psht! Pfft! Of course I do. Psht!"

"Okay, then tell me with whom is it and where?"

"It's with … umm… an interviewer! At… a…a… place with a lot of cameras and people!"

"I can't believe this! After all those reminders you still forgot. Yes, it is with an interviewer and no it's not a place with cameras! It's on the radio at a radio station. Tomorrow!"

"Im so sorry, babe. I just … I don't know… it slipped out of my mind. "

"Zayn. I don't know what's gotten into you these past few days. You've been acting so different ever since you came back. You look so glum all the time as if… as if you're missing something."

"No, Perrie. I'm not missing anything. I've got everything anyone would want. Why would I be missing anything?"

"Maybe it's not a thing you're missing, Zayn. Maybe… maybe it's someone."

Those words just reminded me of only one person. Alisha. Perrie was right. She knew me too well. I missed Alisha. I missed her a lot. Without Alisha it felt like I was missing something in life. She made me smile and laugh all the time and now I was always so serious, like Perrie said, so glum. But, I can't let Perrie know that. I can't let her know that I miss Alisha.  She might take it in the wrong sense and start thinking that I fancy her. I don't want to hurt Perrie.