Chapter 22

Xavier's POV.

Jenna, my sister, walked towards us with a warm smile on her face. I'd missed her so much.

"Hey lil bro," she said.

"Jenna!" I pecked her cheek and pulled her in for a hug. I wonder why she was here.

"Vee," Jenna said enthusiastically and hugged Vee.

"Oh my God, Jenna it's so good to see you," Vee returned the smile., "I'm sorry you had to see that" she blushed.

I knew she was referring to our kiss.

My heart swelled, she was so fucking pretty.

"Oh don't be silly," she nudged Vee and chuckled.

"What a pleasant surprise, Jenna, what brings you here," we all walked into the kitchen.

"Dad has been trying to reach you," she said bluntly.

My face fell.

What the hell did he want?

"Why,?" I asked coldly.

"Tomorrow's the Houston's family get together." she said immediately.

Oh crap.

Houston's get together, it was something the family did once or twice a year with just a very few relatives. It was almost like a ball, except it was a ball with just very few people.

"Have fun, I'm not going,"

"Xavier-"

"Jenna I'm not gonna spend my tomorrow with a bunch of people I don't really like so drop it, I'm not going, end of story." I chipped in.

"Xavier please,"

"Jenna seriously-"

"Mum's gonna be there," she cut me off immediately, I actually stopped for a few seconds.

What?!

"Think about it lil bro, it's been years. I'm heading off to Dad's now, I really hope I see you tomorrow," Jenna walked up to me and pecked me on the cheek.

"You can spend the night here you know,"

"I can't, I promised Dad I'll be with him tonight," she shrugged.

Ofcourse, Dad's favorite.

I nodded.

"Goodnight Vee, it was nice seeing you again," she said before walking out the door.

I lodged a hand through my disheveled hair and cussed.

"Xav-" Vee walked towards me.

"I don't wanna go there Vee," I frowned, looking away from her beautiful eyes.

"They're your family," she held my arm and caressed my skin with her thumb.

"Fuck that," I spat.

"Babe-"

I looked at her, it was the first time she'd called me that and it made me feel a lot of things.

"Would you come with me, please?" I asked, at least that way I wouldn't feel so alone and angry every second.

She looked at me, startled.

I know it was weird asking her to come with me for a family get together, but I had to try. She's the only reason I'd consider going.

"Xavier-" she whispered.

"Please, I need you with me, I don't wanna do something stupid tomorrow, like lose my temper on somebody," I explained, hoping she'd understand.

"Okay, okay fine I'll go with you," she smiled. I knew she was only doing it for me and that made me very happy.

"Really?" My face lit up.

"Ofcourse" she stood on her toes and pecked my lips, twice.

Was I too tall or was she just really small?

She was adorable.

"So this gathering, what's it like?" she asked and sat comfortably on the kitchen stool.

"A ball,"

"A ball?!" she asked, obviously shocked.

"Kind of... we're all expected to dress in suits and dinner gowns, it's really a very small gathering, I promise," I tried to explain.

"All that just for a small gathering?" she smiled with a little frown on her face.

I shrugged.

"My family is a bit extra, I'm sorry," I said.

"It's alright," she assured me with another beautiful smile.

"Crackers?" I asked as I put some in a plate.

"Yes please,"

"So your mum, you probably aren't ready to see her yet," she stated as though she had read my mind earlier.

I shrugged, "Honestly, I don't even know anymore,"

"You'll be fine," she leaned over the table and placed her hands on mine.

My whole body reacted instantly to her touch, the warmth it made me feel.

"Thanks," I smiled at her. She was so beautiful, everything about her, her eyes, her lips, her long dark hair and God her fucking body. Everything was perfect in the right places. She had really nice tits and hips that were just perfect for her size.

She yawned slightly and blushed.
She must be really tired.

"Tired?" I asked.

She hummed her reply.

I walked over to her side and took her hands in mine before leaning over and sealing my mouth over hers.

She tasted so nice.

I deepened the kiss, it was as if I couldn't get enough of her. She kissed me back, slowly yet passionately. I wanted to feel her, I wanted to be inside of her, but there was no rush. I'd wait till whenever she was ready to take the next step. I wasn't in a rush for her. I wanted to take things slow. She was my girl now and I'm not ready to lose that.

I never will.

"Let's get you to bed," I held her up and we walked up to my bedroom.

She took off her heels immediately and sat on the bed, probably wondering if she was going to sleep in that dress.

"Here, you can wear this," I gave her one of my favorite shirts.

She stood and unzipped her dress from the side and let the dress fall freely to her feet, revealing the beautiful lingerie on her body.

I swallowed hard, unable to take my eyes off her body.

Damn.

She blushed.

I was probably making her a little nervous so I made a quick turn and let her have her privacy.

"I'm sorry,"

She giggled, "It's fine,"

I took off my shirt and laid on the bed with her right next to me.

She placed her head on my chest, I could feel her soft breath.

"Goodnight," she whispered.

I planted a soft kiss on her head and listened to her drift away in slumber.

She was perfect.
She was flawless.
Everything that I was not.

I was completely and utterly falling inlove with her, and I was falling too fast.

***********************************

Heyyyy❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I finally wrote a full chapter of Xavier's point of view.🤭💕

I hope it wasn't that bad.🥴

Thanks for reading!💕

Do vote and comment.💫