Chapter 4

Stupid stupid stupid!

Stupid Xavier, stupid order, stupid everything!!!

I groaned loudly as I drove to Xavier's place. This was so tiring for me, I took a brief glance at my rearview mirror, I looked terrible, my eyes were puffy cause I hadn't gotten enough sleep lately, thanks to Xavier fucking Houston.

I stepped out of my car and gaped in awe at the large mansion set beyond the sidewalk. The neatly trimmed hedges and uniquely twisted fencing kept the house well endorsed.

Wow.

With my bag clutched in one hand, I headed towards the front door.

I knocked and waited.

Within a few seconds, the door swung wide open and a girl in mini skirt and pretty cute flats stood before me.

Was she supposed to be one of his whores?

"Yes how may I help you?" she asked calmly.

"Hi I'm Venus, I'm here to see Xavier Houston," I replied.

"You must be that girl," she smiled.

"I'm sorry?" I frowned.

"Come on in." she made way for me, "Xavier the artist girl is here!"

"Thank you," I stepped in and took a while to study the house. It was large and expensively furnished. The golden chandelier was gigantic and quite exquisite. I could hear the sound of our heels echoing on the neatly cleaned tiles.

The girl led me to the living room where Xavier was sitting on the sofa.

"You're late," he said but still kept his eyes on the television.

"Yeah, I got stuck in the traffic," I replied.

He chuckled,"And I'm supposed to believe that?"

I was getting tired of his attitude.

"You can believe whatever you want Xavier Hous-"

"Mehn I'm starving," a brown haired guy walked into the living room and instantly paused when he noticed my presence, "Who's the hottie?" he asked and plunked himself down on the sofa, throwing a ball of grape into his mouth and winking at me.

"So my father's favorite flavor happens to be chocolate with strawberry icing, make it  three steps and quite big while the cupcakes go for different flavor, five hundred, don't forget.

Ugh

"So that's it? That's what you couldn't say yesterday, I got dragged all the way here for this?"

"You dragged yourself" he smirked.

Oh I wish I could stick my heels up his stupid nostrils.

"Did you hear me just now?" I heard him say.

"Sorry?"

"I said, bring the cake to the party tomorrow, I'll send a car to come pick you or-"

"Wait what? I can't come to the mayor's party tomorrow, I'm uninvited,"

"Well I'm inviting you now, so just be there and stop being fucking stubborn," he said to my annoyance.

I glared at him and frowned at his ability to shut me up.

"Have a seat, I'll get you something to drink," he said.

"No I'm good," I said.

"No one rejects my offer now sit your freaking ass down!"