Chapter 19

Lexi's mouth formed an 'O', Travis was smirking at us while Jordan was staring blankly at us.

Well, this is awkward.

"Hey guys, uh we didn't hear you come in," Xavier broke the silence as he ran a hand through his really disheveled hair.

I might have been the cause of that.

"Of course you didn't, you guys were locked in a wickedly hot kiss," Lexi winked at me.

Oh for the love of God.

"So are you two a thing now?" Jordan walked past us and towards the fridge to grab a drink.

"Uh.. well...uh," I stuttered.

Were we?

"Oh Jordan, give them a break," Lexi pulled me into a hug and pecked my cheek.

Jordan rolled his eyes.

"I'll be in the living room," Jordan said and walked away.

Something was up with him and I needed to know what.

"So where did you go last night Lexi?" I asked rather quickly.

"Uh I woke up at Travis's." she answered.

I gave a suspicious look, "Should I be worried?" I smiled at her.

She shook her head No and smiled at me.

"So any plans for today?" Travis asked pretty much everyone.

"Well I'm taking the day off, too tired to work, last night was crazy and I drained all the energy I had left," I stated.

"I feel you sis," Lexi remarked.

"Video games, who's in?" Travis asked. Travis was indeed the playful and goofy one out of the trio.

"Me!" Lexi said and followed behind Travis.

I turned to look at Xavier for the first time since our hot session was interrupted. He was leaning against the counter, one hand in his side pocket and the other hand resting on the counter. His disheveled hair made him look even more handsome. His lips were so pink and full due to my intense sucking on them.

"Uh, you coming?" I asked, pointing towards the living room.

"Oh no, I got this solo I'm working on and I want to get it done as soon as possible, you go ahead, I'll join you guys later." he said.

"Oh uh okay sure," I smiled faintly and turned to leave.

"Vee?," he called.

"Yeah?" I turned back immediately, I really wanted him to say something else to me.

"Nothing," he shook his head and smiled at me.

                         *********

About two hours later...

"I ordered pizza, it'll be here in a few. Who wants soda?" Jordan asked and Lexi answered.

"Be right back," he walked towards the kitchen and I followed behind him, I really needed to talk to him.

"Hey." I cleared my throat.

"Hi, what's up?" he asked, avoiding eye contact with me.

"Umm, are you okay? you've been acting weird lately, did I do something wrong?"

"Nahh, we good," he shrugged.

We nat good.

"Oh, I was just... worried."

"I see you and Xavier are hitting it off, yeah?" he smirked. I couldn't tell if it was a good smirk or a bad one.

"Uhh I...well-"

The door bell rang..

"Pizza's here." he cut me off and walked away.

Well, so much for wanting to figure things out.

"Vee you might wanna take some pizza slices up to Xavier, he must be hungry," Lexi winked at me.

Ugh this bitch!

I nodded.

So with a plate of three pizza slices and a can of coca cola, I walked up to Xavier's music room.

"Xavier? can I come in?" I asked.

"Sure"

"We were having pizza downstairs so I brought you some, you hungry?"

"Yeah thanks," he mumbled cause his face was buried in his palms.

"Hey you okay?"

"I'm having a hard time putting the words together for my new single," he said.

"I wish I could be of help but I don't really know anything about song writing." I said.

He smiled at me and went to sit at the piano. He played it with no lyrics attached and it was astonishingly beautiful, although I spent most of the time admiring his facial features and how everything about him was so perfect.

"That was beautiful Xav," I smiled at him.

He walked up to me.

"You're beautiful." he whispered, "... and I'm dying to kiss you again,"

I think my heart stopped.

"What's stopping you?" There was no point denying the fact that I felt something for him and likewise. I just had to hope it was real.

He sealed his lips over mine for a few seconds.

"Go on a date with me tomorrow night?" he asked.

******

Sorry for the short boring chapter😂❤️

But thanks for reading anyway ❤️❤️

Update loading.....