Chapter 14

"Well well, look what the cat dragged in, changed your mind?," Xavier smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes, "Can I come in?, It's kinda freezing out here." I said, rubbing my palms together.

"Yes, please," he stepped aside for me to walk in. His house felt really warm.

Xavier's eyes stayed pinned on me with a small frown. I wasn't sure if he was excited to see me or not. But either way, I took my time to actually study him, his jet black hair rested on his head in a messed up perfection. He was wearing a navy blue skin tight turtle neck, exposing his biceps. The boy was freaking sexy.

"What?" I asked, feeling really uncomfortable under his intense examination.

He shook his head and smirked making my heart thump against my will.

"So what's up, why did you want me here," I said, not sparing him a glance.

He cleared his throat and began to make his way into the kitchen while I followed behind him.

On the kitchen counter were tons of rather unnecessary food stuffs on full display. I stared at him with a small frown on my face and cocked my brow in question.

"What's going on?"

"Well, I was hoping you could teach me how to cook," he said as if those were the hardest words ever.

I gaped at him.

"I really wanna learn, I tried making something but I made a mess instead," he smiled and gestured at the trash can beside me. I cringed at the horrible sight of wasted food stuffs.

"I've been trying for the past few days but.. nothing, I keep making a mess and wasting food. I considered taking a cooking class but decided against it and thought maybe you could teach me instead," he smiled, exposing the dimple on his right cheek.

To say I was overwhelmed is a huge understatement. I bit my lower lip in contemplation.

He wanted me to teach him.

Why though?

"Say something Vee," he anxiously tapped his foot on the floor.

"Umm...sure," I nodded.

"I mean it's okay if you don't want to, I know you're really busy at the store," he pointed out quickly.

"No it's fine, I'll be happy to help" I gave him a genuine smile.

He returned the smile.

Once again I felt frozen under his intense gaze but for some reason I couldn't just look away. I took several deep breaths to calm my disordered senses.

"So what do you wanna learn first," I asked when I finally broke the stare.

"How about chicken casserole pasta," he beamed at me, "..it's my favorite".

"Sounds yummy," I smiled back.

"So what should I do?"

I felt really ecstatic seeing he wanted to learn how to cook and was quite serious about it.

"You could start cutting the chicken tenderloins into chunks while I boil the pasta,"

"Got it", he smiled whimsically.

Xavier wanted to learn how to cook.

Wow.

********

After about an hour and a few minutes, dinner was ready and served.

It was past seven so yeah we were practically having dinner.