Chapter 16.

My eyes blink open and I squint at the morning light cascading through the windows. My head feels like they're building a mansion in it. Took a few seconds to actually realize where I was before the events of last night came flooding in. A smile formed on my lips as I remembered the fun I had with the guys, did I mention how fun they could be at times?

I probably didn't..

  I checked my phone to see if Cole had called but there was nothing, no missed calls nor texts from him, I actually felt my heart sink. I yawned slightly and cringed at the smell of my breath, terrible. I threw the covers off my body and made my way into the bathroom before helping myself out with the mouthwash. Only then did I feel my joints ache really bad. I stared at my reflection in the mirror, I looked like shit, my eye bags were out and my hair was tied up in a messy bun.

And then I felt the first cramp.

Then another,

... and another.

No no..

That can't be happening, it couldn't have been that time of the month, pick another day dammit! I had nothing! no tampons, no sanitary towels, nothing! plus I was in a house with three guys in it!

Suddenly, there was a knock on my door, followed by a voice singing my name.

"What?!" I practically yelled.

I was losing it.

The door swung open and a confused Travis walked in.

"Is everything okay?" he asked with a small frown.

"No, get out!" I said sternly.

"Vee, you're freaking me out, what's wrong?" he took a step closer.

"Please get out," I said trying to sound as polite as possible but I think I scared him even more.

He spun on his heels and left the room but I was sure as hell that he was gonna call the others.

To prove my thought, few seconds later, they all dashed into my room staring at me eyeball to eyeball.

"You okay? you look like a mess," Jordan scoffed.

Think this is funny?!

"I...I-" well I had to say something.

"Use your words Vee," Travis said.

"I'm fine! I said I'm fine, just give me some privacy," I said again.

"Jeez woman did you get your period or something?" Xavier asked, his hands were dipped into his side pockets. He was wearing a white turtle neck with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and dark jeans, his muscles were prominent and hot as ever.

My eyes shot wide open while my lips parted.

Well this is awkward.

I guess realization dawned on him too cause his eyes swung wide open too.

"Shit," he muttered and ran a hand through his hair.

Very awkward.

"Alright, just calm down-" he started to say, but I cut him off immediately.

"Please tell me where the closest health store is around here, I can help myself," I begged.

He smirked.

Jerk.

How can someone so freaking attractive be so aggravating.

"Just chill, Jordan and I are gonna head down to the store and get you some toompoons," Xav offered.