Chapter 6

I had just taken the last sip from my mug of coffee when Xavier walked lazily into the kitchen, holding his forehead.

"Morning, you're awake-" I started.

"Shh shh," he cut me off, holding out his index finger.

"Do you have Tylenol?" he asked. I couldn't help but ogle at how sexy his morning voice sounded.

He was probably having a bad headache.

"Yeah, here you go, water is in the fridge," I replied.

After gulping down the drug, he turned to look at me and I instantly froze.

"What the hell am I doing here?" he asked, not calmly and not coldly either.

I frowned, "You... you don't remember coming here last night?" I asked.

"Why the hell would I come here?" he asked again.

"Well you were drunk and you probably couldn't drive anymore so you asked if you could crash here for the night," I explained.

"That doesn't make any sense, where are my keys, I'm going home,"

"You're having a hangover, you sure you can drive now?"

"Just shut it and give me my-"

"Atleast let me make you breakfast," I said, surprising myself.

Why was I being nice to this guy?

He stared at me for a while and shook his head mockingly before stepping closer to me. He was too damn close, I was finding it really difficult to breathe, his pretty eyes studied my face making me swallow hard. He stared down at my lips and they completely went dry. What on earth was he doing to me?

"My...keys," he said bluntly and seriously.

"On the table in the living room," I said and finally blew out my breath when he stepped away.

Jerk!

Without saying a single word to me, he walked out the front door and drove off.

Rude!

"You're welcome asshole!" I yelled even though I knew he couldn't hear me.

****

Xavier's POV

I clutched the steering wheel hard, what was I even thinking? getting drunk at my dad's party and crashing at Vee's? Real shit. I just hope I didn't say something embarrassing or rude to her. I had already hurt her feelings the previous night, I wonder why she even let me stay in her place, hell, she fucking offered me breakfast. I could've just stayed or rejected it nicely like every other dude would do but no, I just had to be rude to her, to the girl with the prettiest eyes I've ever seen, her lips were nicely shaped and pink and so pretty, her breath smelled of strawberries, I wonder if she tasted like them...

Wait what!?

I slapped my forehead and ran a hand through my already messy hair. Fuck.

Deep breaths Xavier...

I pulled into my driveway and stepped out of the car.

"Morning sir," Rich greeted, walking towards me.

"Yeah, hey Rich," I walked past him without sparing him a glance.

I walked into the kitchen and found my sister sipping from a mug and the guys having their breakfast.

"Hey," I pecked her cheek before searching for what to eat, I was starving!.

"Xavier! Morning, where were you last night? I've been calling," Jenna said.