Chapter 5

I was just finishing up eating some noodles i made when i heard talking heading towards the kitchen and looked up to see my best friend being escorted by one of the guards.

"You know for how many times i have been over here you would think that i wouldn't need an escort or to be searched." I heard her as she entered. "I think that you guys just like to put your hands on me." She said to the guard and winked at him which in turn he just rolled his eyes and turned around and walked back to where ever he was stationed.

I laughed at her and she just turned to me looking annoyed.
"Can you PLEASE have the guards learn that i am no threat. I would like to be able to just drive here and walk in without being tackled."

I raised an eyebrow. "They tackled you?"

"Yes ..... well, No ...... they almost did ...... You know what? It doesn't matter. What do you want to do?"

I got up from where i was sitting and went to stand beside her shrugging my shoulders and trying to think in the process.

"I'm not sure. I called you over here because we haven't talked for a couple of days. Plus, I'm bored." She pouted and I followed her into the living room before i thought of something.

"Hey, Brook, I know what we can do."

She looked up. "Let me guess. Watch a movie?"

I looked at her surprised. "How'd you know?"

She rolled her eyes and laughed.
"Seriously, Rova. You love watching movies 24/7!"

I gave her a glare. "Okay you got me there but you didn't know that i was going to say that i should introduce you to the Prince's and we all watch a movie together." I replied smugly.

Her eyes widened and she shook her head. "Okay, you got me to. Now what are you waiting for? Let's go so that you can introduce me to their sexy ass's!"

I growled. "Brooklyn, you better not flirt with them. If i can't try anything with them then you can't either! Plus, i already called dibs."

She looked at me and pouted.

"Oh come on Rov. Nothing bad can come from me trying anything with them. That's so not fair."

"Oh, so it would be fair for you to get to and not me?" I said looking at her, slightly astonished.
"Talk about selfish."

She sighed and groaned. "Okay i will try not to. But if they look to good and i 'accidently' make some moves try not to hold it against me."

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "I'm starting to rethink us doing this."

"What? Hell no. They could be my eye candy to and I might have a chance with one of them."
I growled at her again and she just shrugged. "Get moving Biotch." She started to push me along and I turned my head to look at her over my shoulder.

"Why are we friends?"

She smiled up at me and shrugged her shoulders. "Like I know."

We walked up all of the stairs to the top floor. On one side of the hallway was the royal Angel's and on the other side was the royal Vampire's. They didn't want to have their rooms next door to each other. They'd rather have it across. Go figure.

I knew where Eros and Adonis's room's were since I'm the one who showed them it during our tour. I walked up to Eros's door and I pointed out Adonis's door to Brook so that she can go to it and we can knock at the same time and see who opens the door first. I put three fingers up and counted down. When i got to one we knocked on the doors and then met each other in the middle of the hall.
Adonis was the first to open his door surprisingly.