Chapter 15

Brooklyn's POV

Coming out of the Hospital bathroom in a new pair of clothes I borrowed which involved a T-shirt and short's again I looked to the hospital bed to see James lying down on it with his leg's crossed and hand's laced behind his head and eye's closed. He was wearing borrowed gym short's and a tight fitting white shirt. I sneakily tiptoed over to him as quietly as possible. I got to the edge of the bed and was about to jump on him until he spoke,
"Babe. Werewolf hearing. Remember?"

I looked down at his face to see him looking up at me with a smirk.

I groaned. "Ruin the fun for me why don't ya?"

I crawled up on the bed and straddled him. He moved his hand's to my waist and brought me closer down to him so that he could reach my lips. It started out soft and slow and then he deepened it and I felt his hand's travel around my body. I pulled back causing him to groan and me to smirk down at him this time. He looked up at me with pleading eye's but I just shook my head.

"We need food. We also need to get out of this Hospital Wing. It feel's weird staying here when neither of us need to."

He rolled his eye's and sighed sitting up before he pecked me on the lips. He turned me so that I was sitting sideways on his lap and then put his arm under my knee's with the other resting on my back. He stood up with me in his arm's bridal style and walked to the door.

"Um, darling I can walk you know."

He held me tighter against his chest.

"Yes, I know. I'm still mad at the male's who thought that they could dare put a hand on you and try to take you away from me. Let's see them try to when you are in my arm's. God help anyone idiotic enough."

I watched as he worked himself up and go tense before i reached up and gently touched his face. He visibly relaxed.

"Its okay. It wasn't their fault. It was the heat. You know how it can make any unmated male go crazy."

He nodded his head stiffly.

We walked, well James walked, down the hall's towards the kitchen saying hello to passerby's who would awe or laugh at James's protectiveness. When we got to the kitchen there were only several maid's cleaning up from lunch. He walked over and sat me on a stool at the bar and then walked to the refrigerator and cabinet's pulling out ingredient's. He's cooked for me several times now and I must say he is fantastic at it. Something to really brag about.

He began cooking and it wasn't even ten minute's later before the kitchen was filled with a delicious smell. My stomach growled loud enough for James to hear and I blushed as he turned around and smiled at me. After a little bit, which seemed like forever to me, James sat a plate full of something similar to Chinese stirfry down in front of me that smelled and looked so good that I could feel my mouth watering. I devoured the whole thing in what time limit I am ashamed to say and as I looked over to James he was surprisingly done as well. We must have been seriously hungry.

I sat back and rubbed my stomach.

"That. Was. Soo Good." I said emphasizing the words.

James looked at me and grinned.

"What can I say? Sex isn't the only thing I am a master at."

I laughed and hit him in the chest. He gave me his famous smirk grabbing onto my hand and pulling me in for a kiss. I gave him a peck and then leaned back. I sighed thinking about our talk with Petrova and her mate's.