Chapter 11

Music Video
Sia- Big Girls Cry

When i entered the kitchen I couldn't believe what was happening before my eyes. Both of my guys were taking hits off of James while he could barely protect himself against both of them at the same time. Brooklyn was trying to stop them but would only get shoved to the side. She had tears running down her face and was screaming for them to stop. She looked over at me and screamed for me to help.
I bit my lip wondering if it would be such a good idea to get in the way of two jealous and pissed off mate's but if i didn't stop them then they'd probably end up killing the guy. Sighing I made my way towards them watching as James began to bruise and quite a bit of blood start to pool around him.

This day has taken a turn for the worst.

I looked over at Adonis who was in a complete rampage which is why he wouldn't be the easiest one to go to first so I turned towards Eros. Looking him over he did seem furious but not the murdering kind like Adonis. If i can get him to calm down then he could help restrain Adonis. I approached him as he was busy kicking James in the side while he was down with Adonis on top of him punching him in the face.

What happened to my Angel?

"Eros!" at the sound of my voice he stopped kicking James and relaxed slightly although still tense as he turned with a glare and I quickly threw my arm's around him and kissed him like my life depended on it. Well, James's life probably did depend on it.
He grunted and slid his arm's around me possessively pulling me closer and kissed me back. The kiss was gentle and kind yet very possessive. I pulled back after a minute and looked up into his eyes. "Calm."

"I'm sorry." He said looking upset with himself. I wouldn't really say that I'm upset with what he did. I mean yeah, i am a little but I'm mostly surprised or shocked. Aren't Angel's supposed to handle thing's a little more....calmly?

I gave him a gentle smile. "It's okay but right now we need to stop Adonis."

He looked over at the one in question who was still beating the Hell out of James and winced when his eye's set on James's body that was only a bloody heap. Really good thing he's a werewolf and will probably heal in a week, give or take.
Eros immediately went over to Adonis and pried him off. He started swinging his fist's and Eros restricted him by putting his arm's around him. I quickly ran over and put my hand's on Adonis's chest before he could break loose.

"Adonis, I need you to relax please. You can not continue this or you will kill him."

"Let go of me!" He hissed at Eros almost breaking free. It seems my touch isn't enough although he doesn't seem to be struggling as much as he was. I put my hand's on his shoulder's and reached up and kissed him earning a rough grunt from Eros but I ignored it. I put as much emotion as I did with Eros into the kiss yet he barely responded, although I could tell he was having a hard time not to. I pulled back to see that Eros had released him and when I looked up at him I was surprised to see a hurt look that had my heart clenching. He stepped around me and headed out of the kitchen ignoring Brooklyn who was once in the corner shaking and crying but was now by James's side helping him up and taking him to the Hospital wing. I looked back at Eros who was looking at the ground and only looked up when he felt my stare. He gave me a forced smile with sadness in his eye's before he also walked around me and out of the kitchen. Sighing i looked around me at the mess. I told them the truth of what happened with me and the guy since thats exactly what they wanted and yet they still end up disappointed.

Do they think that I am a slut?
Are they disappointed to have me as their mate? Just thinking that brings tears to my eye's and break's my heart. I can't lose them. I already have a deep love for them. But, I couldn't blame them if they did.