Chapter 4

Music Video
MC Hammer- U Can't Touch This

Sorry, I couldn't help it. It's funny cuz she won't let the guys touch her you know? Well you will. Hahahaha
Hopefully I'm not the only one laughing here.

Giving him one of my best smiles I replied, "It's nice meeting you, Adonis Cale." I watched as he shivered when i used his name and then smiled at me.

"May i have the honor of knowing yours as well?" He asked smoothly.

I knew that he already knew it but decided to humor him.
"Petrova Valsin. Princess of the Werewolf's and soon to be Queen." I stated proudly as I did with Eros.

He stood there and stared at me for a minute until someone cleared their throat from behind me. I turned to see Eros giving Adonis a deadly glare.
Turning back to Adonis who was glareing back I asked awkwardly,
"So, you guys know each other?"

They kept their glares up at each other before Eros spoke up.

"Well, you have to know your enemy."

Adonis gave him a tight smile.
"Oh, Eros. I was hoping that we would never have the chance to bump into each other again but it seems luck is against me. I wouldn't want you to try saying how Angels are greater than Vampires and that we are nothing much than the dirt on your pearly white shoes." he replied with venom. "You Angels THINK that you are so good and higher than everyone else. You THINK that you can do no wrong. You THINK that you are perfect in every way. But guess what? You're not. I've seen how ugly you oh-so-beautiful things can be. I know what's behind those mask's and it is nothing perfect." he hissed with his eyes turning a shade red.

I stared at him with eyes as big as saucers and then turned around to Eros to see his beautiful blue eyes turning white.

Not good.

"We 'Angels' do not find ourselves greater, higher, or perfect than anyone. We always do what we find is right and we do what we think is good. You 'Vampire's'" He spat out the word. "I find are just jealous of us for how much things we can do to help people while all your good at is destroying. You make us look good. Its not our fault."

Adonis hissed at Eros and they both stepped closer to eachother. I held my hands up without touching them.

"Guys, can you please not fight. Everyone is suppose to at least try to get along while you are here. I don't think it'll be possible if their Prince's are fighting. All you are going to do is cause another war right here in my own home. You are both good people who probably have your times of wrong like everyone else does. Big deal. You should see me. I don't want anybody to get hurt so can you both just shut the fuck up and ignore each other?"
They both stopped and looked at me with surprised expressions. "What?"

"Wow. And here i was thinking you were an innocent little princess and you go and drop the F bomb." Adonis laughed.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Can you guys at least promise me that you will not fight while you are staying in my home?"

Eros cleared his throat and then looked at me. "I promise to you, Petrova, that i shall try my best to not fight. I'll do it for you."
I looked over at Adonis who had a scowl on his face while looking at Eros but when he looked at me it became a smile.

"I'll do it for you to, sweet cheeks."

I grinned up at both of them and clapped my hands. I felt like doing a happy dance. I can't stand it when somebody gets hurt over pathetic things.