Chapter 1

Petrova's POV

Beep

Beep

Beep

CRACK

I lift my head up to see my hand on my alarm clock which is now smashed into little pieces. Shaking the pieces off I slowly got up and stretched hearing the muscles in my back crack. Heading towards the bathroom I yawn and then wince at the smell of my morning breath.

Looking into the mirror as soon as I enter the first thing I see is my wild hair. I rake my hands through it to try and calm it down but to no effect and I give up glaring at it. For how much trouble it gives me for its color you'd think it would give me a break by now. The only different thing about me is my hair. I was born with it being both red and white. It's strange and everybody knew it. It's definitely not normal. Some love it though. They say that it makes me stand out even more than i already do.
Don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

Stripping off my clothes I quickly jumped into the shower. Afterwards i get out and wrap a towel around my body and hair as I go and brush out my mouth which was in desperate need. Leaving the bathroom I headed for my closet to find what clothes to wear. Being a princess I'm suppose to only wear dresses.
Stupid really.
The same goes for the queen, being my mother, but its not like she has a problem with it.
The good thing is that when nobody is around i get to wear whatever i want, which is usually just shorts and t-shirts. It's frowned upon by my parents and others but I like to be comfy every now and then.

I hurried and picked out a grey dress that goes mid-thigh and matches my silver eyes and then picked out a pair of black heels. Going back to the bathroom to put makeup on and fix my hair I put on thin eyeliner and some light grey eye shadow then put on mascara and lip gloss. For my hair i simply left it down. I never usually have to do much to it. Mostly because I'm too lazy to.
After i was done in the bathroom i went back to my room and grabbed my phone to see the time.

"Damn." I cursed when I saw it was 6:30 in the morning.

The reason that i'm even up is because i have school to get to. Home school that is.
I'm unable to go to a normal school with others being as my mother and father don't want to risk me getting hurt or kidnapped. Which is understandable since there are some who want to take down the throne and I am the next heir.
So you could see how that would play out.

Anyways this is around the time  my home schooling teachers like to start their teaching and I begrudgingly walk out of my room as to not be late only to pick up a very delicious smell as soon as my foot stepped out of the door. I follow it straight to the kitchen to see my mom bent over the stove cooking breakfast. You would think that's why we have maids but mother is one of those mom's who love's to cook and would rather do it herself than to have somebody else do it for her.
When she sees me she smiles and makes me a plate with bacon, eggs, hash browns, sausage and toast and sets it down in front of me as I sit at the counter and then she goes to get a glass of milk. Making herself a plate she came back and sat beside me.

"Hello, sweety." She smiled patting me on the cheek.

"Hey, mom."

"You ready for School?"

"Oh yeah. I always look forward to having like 10 hours of school, which by the way isn't really counted as school since i'm not in a school i am at home, every damn week. It's a blast."

She stared at me for a second before speaking.

"Okay for one, no cussing. Two, i could really do without your sarcasm. And three, you know that you have to have it. We can't have our soon to be queen be a few colors short of a rainbow."