Chapter 12

Music Video
Chris Brown- Forever

****EXTREME Sexual Content Ahead****

I opened my eye's to light shining upon my face making me squint.

Who the hell opened the curtain's?

Groaning i flipped onto my back and looked to my right to see Eros still there and asleep. I smiled recalling everything we did last night. You'd think I should be sore considering that we mated multiple times but I actually felt really good. I'm hoping I'm out of heat since I don't feel like being locked in this room with Eros doing nothing but mate over and over again. I'm pretty exhausted.

I quietly sat up and slowly got out of bed looking towards Eros to make sure he was still asleep. I slowly went to my clothes and put them on so that I don't have to go out of the room naked and I walked to the door and tried to quietly open it yet it still made a loud squeaking noise.
Somebody should really fix that.

I quickly looked over to Eros to see that he was still sleeping and didn't even look like he budged. I laughed to myself thinking that I must have really tired him out. Hopefully he won't get into any trouble for skipping out on practice for the war today.
I stepped out of the room and closed the door then started to make my way to my room when I remembered I was going to go and see Adonis. Thinking of him made me feel weird like how I did at the beginning of my heat. I shook it off and decided to go take a shower and get a new pair of clothes before I go. Hopefully he wants to see me because I definitely want to see him.

After my shower I slipped on my favorite lace undergarments and slipped on a red skirt that goes mid thigh and a black tank top. Putting on little makeup i threw my hair up into a loose ponytail and quickly slipped on some black slip-ons and left the room. The feeling to see Adonis was getting stronger. I practically ran to his room and started to bang on the door.

No answer.

I slammed my hand against it again.

Still no answer.

I whimpered at not being able to see and feel him. Seems like my heat has came back specially for him. I turned down the hallway about to search the house for him when I am suddenly slammed against the wall. I felt tingles all throughout my body and an overwhelming scent that caused the same reaction I had towards Eros. I knew it was Adonis right away and moaned at the contact. He had his face in the side of my neck without the mark and when I opened my eye's all I could see was his head full of red hair. He started kissing up and down my neck and I moaned as he hit a sweet spot. He stopped and started to kiss and nip it. Just as I moaned out I felt a sharp pain that, unlike Eros, actually felt like teeth piercing into my neck. I gasped and held onto his shoulder's.
The pain only lasted second's before being replaced with extreme pleasure. I bit my lip to try to keep the moan's in as Adonis pulled his fangs away.
He cleaned his mark making me shudder against him and moved his hand's to my leg's and put them around his waist making sure I was tight enough against the wall to not fall. He moved his lips across my jaw to my awaiting one's and gave me a fierce yet passionate kiss. He moved me away from the wall and must have used his speed since I was thrown onto his bed.

I don't know how he managed the door.

I wasn't left to think very long before he joined me. I quickly straddled him kissing him the same way he has me. He ran his hand's over my body leaving goose bumps in it's path. He gripped my hip's and lifted me off him and began to quickly undress himself until he was left in just his boxer's. I didn't get enough time to admire his body before he pulled me back on top of him. I took off my shirt and thanked goddess I wore a skirt and my favorite underwear. I felt his member against my sex and not being able to control it I let a groan leave my lips and grinded into him hard as I leant down and smashed our lips together. I grazed my nail's down his chest enjoying the sound of him groaning beneath me. When I made my way to the top of his boxer's I ran my hand along the outside going over and teasing.