Chapter 6

We were all sitting down staring at each other to see who was going to speak first. I got tired of seeing nobody was going to go so i started.

"Okay, so this is very unusual. I have two mates and they are not Wolf's. A big complication that i can't believe is happening week's or so before war." Sighing i put my face in my hands and elbows on my knees.

"I've got a solution." Adonis said and I peeked through my hands at him. "How about you forget about that bozo over there and be with me. Your real mate."

I raised a brow at him and then heard Eros.

"Or, you can act like that blood sucker over there never said anything and you can be with me. Your true mate."

I groaned and raised my head.

"Okay, one thing that needs to happen is for you two to get along and stop acting like toddlers. That would make things so much easier." I said looking them both in the eyes.
They sat back in their chairs and crossed their arms like little 2 year olds. I shook my head at them and put my head back into my hands.

"Why can't you guy's be mates?"

I lifted it back up to look over at Brooklyn.

"What?"

She rolled her eyes at me.

"I said why can't you guys be mates?"

I looked at her as if her brain literally just jumped out of her head in front of all of us and took off running out of the room.

"Brooklyn, were you listening to me when i said how i have TWO mates and they're not WOLVES?"

"Yes, i was listening. But what i am trying to mean is all three of you guys are mates! There is nothing you can do about it. You can ignore them all you want but it's impossible to reject a mate. Maybe this happened for a reason. Think about it. You are mate's to both Angel and Vampire Prince's. And at least now we know why you were born with red and white hair which was really strange but now makes since."

I picked up my red and white braid looking it over and then raised my eyes to Eros and Adonis. I have white hair like Eros and i have red hair like Adonis. I sighed knowing that Brooklyn is absolutely right.
Now that i know that they are both my mate's i won't be able to live without them.
I just don't understand and am confused on how it will all work. They hate each other. But maybe they can get used to each other or at least enough to be around and tolerate without breaking into a fight. I groaned out loud making everyone look at me.

"Okay, so I can't live without the both of you so we are just going to have to make it work. All of this is crazy. I mean, i don't even know where to start."

Adonis raised his hand like a little kid out of the corner of my eye so i turned to him.

"Yeah?"

"Can i have a kiss?"

"No."

He crossed his arms against his chest and began to pout again. I seen Eros raise his hand so i turned to him.

"Eros?"

"Umm, Can i have a kiss?"

"No."

He lowered his hand and looked away, secretly pouting.

Brooklyn raised her hand and i groaned.

"No Brooklyn. No kiss. Nobody gets a kiss!"

She giggled and lowered her hand. I took out my phone to check the time. It's 1:35.
Putting it back i looked up.