Chapter 2

Music Video
Kelly Clarkson-Dark Side

WARNING: R Rated behavior ahead

(James above)

I went and sat down beside him on the bed.

He turned to me with pursed lips.
"Okay, the day after your birthday there will be a meeting between the three major planets royals. The meeting will be because of the demons from one of the smaller worlds wants to take over the three major worlds and they are recruiting creatures from all other smaller planets to help with the take over. We've learned from a reliable source that they're starting the war here at Wollike and then moving onto Hellion, then lastly Heaveliah."

When he finished I stared at him.

I stared at him hard.

And then laughed.

"Oh ...... My ....... Gosh." I said in between laughs. "That's hilarious. You almost had me going there for a second. A war! Ha."

He grabbed my arm and turned me to look at him. His face so serious that it had me solvering up quick.

"You're not joking, are you?"

He gave me a sad look. "I wish i was.  We are going to war."

Que the tears.

"Holy Hell! This is completely fucking insane. Damn it!" I yelled starting to pace the room.

"Don't worry, honey." Dad said not perturbed in the least by my cursing. "At the meeting we are going to try and see if we can get everyone to work together. If we can then we could possibly win this." He said with confidence.

I scoffed and looked at him as if he's gone crazy.

"Dad, are you serious? You are talking about Heaveliah and Hellion working together. You're just asking for trouble. You'll get your own fight just between them. It's kind of impossible for them not to fight. I don't think  i've ever heard them working together not once in my life."

"Well i guess we will just have to figure it out or find something that will get them to cooperate." He replied thoughtfully.

I watched him curiously.
"Like what?"

"I'm not sure yet, but we will try to figure it out. Don't worry to much about it just yet. Your birthday is tomorrow and so is your party. I want you to have the best time before we have to go through all of this the next day." He said giving me a smile.

"Okay, but another question. Where will the meeting be held?"
I was curious to know because i have never been to any of the other planets before and I really wanted to.

"Why, here of course. We all know that between Heaveliah and Hellion we are neutral ground for them. We get along with both species which makes this a good place." He said grinning while coming over and giving me a hug. "Now, I want you to go and have a bath. Relax. And then go to bed. Forget about all of this until after your birthday. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." I replied saluting him.

He laughed while shaking his head and then left the room. I sighed and went over to my closet and got myself something to sleep in. I went to the bath filling it up with warm water and immediately jumped in. I can already feel the stress slowly leaving me. After a while, though, the thought's of war came straight back to my mind and I tensed. My family are nice and generous rulers. We have done nothing wrong to nobody so why us? Why bring us into a war? Wollike is home of the nicest people you would ever meet. Pretty much everyone here is amazing. Well, I'm an exception. I have problems and I'm not afraid to admit it. Except to my parents, definitely not going down that road. I have a good side and a bad side like everyone else though mine could possibly be worse. Sometimes i can be a raging bitch messing around with other people for fun and sometimes i could be the  sweetest and most caring person you'll ever meet. I remember one time when i went and sang to orphans who've either been given up or lost their parents. I also read to them and fterwards I donated money towards the shelter.