Chapter 13

***Sexual Content***

****Brooklyn's POV****

~~~~~~Two Days Later~~~~~~

I look like Hell.

Getting out of the shower I dried off my body slipping on whatever clothes they gave me. I didn't look into the mirror once while drying off knowing what I would see would not be pretty. But, an accidental glance while drying my hair broke me.
Dark bags were held under my eyes, my lips looked chapped, my hair like a disaster, my eyes look dull and looking down my nail's look chewed on since that's what I've been doing whenever I became nervous and I am starving since I refused to eat until James does and the only reason I took a shower in one of the hospital shower's was because they practically forced me. I refused to leave James's bed until he woke but I guess they had a point when they said that he probably wouldn't want to awake to a stinky mate who looks worse than him and then they dragged me to the bathroom. A little harsh but I find it to be true and for that reason alone is why I decided to add a little bit of makeup to cover up the bag's under my eye's and a little eyeliner and mascara to bring out my eye's and some ChapStick and lip gloss to get rid of my chapped lips. All of which I borrowed because I want to look pretty for my mate. I also asked for a brush and they gave me a comb which is close enough I guess.

I fixed myself up to the best of my ability while wearing shorts and a T-shirt and then went straight back to his bed to wait for him to wake up. Ten or twenty minutes later of me staring at his face I hear the door behind me open.

"Brook? Darling, there's food in the kitchen if you would like any?"

I looked up to see my mother come in through the door. She came the day James got hurt and I called and told her after I woke up. She has stayed with me most of the time except for when she had to go and do her duties for the Queen and eat. She sleep's on the couch by the window which I told her that she didn't need to and she could just go home and I call her when James is awake but she wouldn't have any of it. For the last two day's she has been trying to get me to go down and eat something or get a little air.

I slowly shake my head to her suggestion and heard her huff loudly.

"Brooklyn! Get your butt off of that chair. I am not going to let my daughter starve for absolutely no reason. The doctor said that he will be fine so this is not called for. Plus, I don't think that James will be happy if he wakes up and see's that you haven't been eating."

There they go using my James on me again. I look up at her as if she's lost her mind and before I could say anything  that involves a big fat no she already had me by the arm and dragged out the door. I ripped my arm from her grasp and started shaking my head while turning back to the door. She jump's in front of me and block's it.

"Brooklyn. All i'm asking is for you to go and put something in your stomach and then you can come right back up here. Simple."

I started shaking my head again.

"But I can't, mum. What if he wakes up and see's that I am not there beside him like i'm suppose to be like a good mate?"

I try to go around her but she grabs my arm again.

"Honey, you are an amazing mate. It will be okay. Please, come eat something."

I sigh and then look behind her at James's door and then back to her.

"Why can you not just bring me the food?"

"Because I would also like for you to have some fresh air out of the room."