Chapter 8

At the sound of breakfast they jumped up with smile's on their faces and came over and grabbed both of my hands. I looked down at them.

"Not that i'm complaining guy's but don't you think that people will find it weird that we are holding hand's when we walk out?"

They both looked down at our joined hand's and then looked back up to me.

"Can we hold hand's until we get to the kitchen and just be careful?" Eros asked.

"Um..." I looked over at Adonis and he was giving me the puppy eyes. "I guess. But if somebody see's and starts making assumption's then it's on you guys. Come."

I hauled their butts out the door and we headed to the dining room where people should be having breakfast that the maids cooked. When we reached the door i tried to jerk my hand's out of theirs which didn't work since they had a good grip on them. Looking up at them i raised my eyebrows.

Adonis pointed towards his cheek. "I want a kiss."

I looked over at Eros who had a grin on his face.

"You know, for two people who strongly dislike each other you guy's seriously think and act alike. A lot." They looked each other over before grimacing.
"I hope you guy's know that it will really make me happy if you could settle your difference's and get along. You're both my mate's and i don't think that there is any way of changing that. It would make it much easier for us to be happy. Think about it."

I leaned over and gave them both a kiss on the cheek then left them to go inside for some food. I know that they're not going to be friend's just like that. It'll probably take some time. A girl could only hope. We still have a war ahead of us that could be coming soon. I want to spend a lot of time with the both of them in case this war does not go our way and now that i think about it, it will be a lot harder to sneak out and fight since i now have mate's and they'll probably try to find every way possible to keep me safe.

Should be tricky.

*********
Two Weeks Later
********

"Petrova." Somebody whispered into my ear. I glanced up to see Adonis smiling down at me. I smiled back and then continued what i was doing. "What are you doing, Gorgeous?"

I stopped and turned to him.

"I'm making my famous homemade pizza."

He raised a brow at me. "Is it really famous or do you just think it is?"

I gave him a small glare. "It could be!"

He laughed and sat down on a stool watching me cook.

"So, where is Eros?" I asked.

"He's still in the meeting talking to our dad's about the war which i just came from."

I nodded my head concentrating. It has been about two weeks since i told the guy's that they needed to start getting along in order for our happiness.
So far, So good. I haven't heard any arguments from them and haven't seen any fights. They're even almost on a talking basis.
Well, only if i'm around i suppose. I still don't know how they could just hate each other. I'm thinking that it's just because it's how they were raised. Their father's have such a hate for each other that it rubbed off onto their son's. It shouldn't be like that. It should just be between the two of them.

Anyways, it's been good so far. I've been getting closer to the them. Whenever i go to bed i would wake up in the morning to find them in it with me.
I'm guessing they think they have the privilege to be in it since the first time they stayed. I don't say much about it except for to keep the doors locked so my parent's can't bust in again. I sleep better with them anyways.
As much as I have wanted to i kept from kissing and doing anything sexual with either of them. I'm afraid that either of them would go on a jealous rampage and hurt somebody or themselves if I did so.
Even if they are getting along doesn't mean that they will be fine with me making out with both of them or doing the deed.