Chapter 10

Petrova's POV

******* Earlier *******

"Rova, baby, you know that me and your father are not stupid right?"

I nodded and bit my lip. "Yes, I know."

She nodded. "Good." She wrapped her arm around my shoulder's and we continued walking. "So why did you not tell us that you found your mate?"

My eyes widened and i stopped walking.

******** Now ********

I looked over at her as she took her arm off of me and had her arms crossed giving me a pointed look. I rolled my eyes and sighed running my hand through my hair. "Well, i made it two weeks."

"Actually, me and your father had our suspicions during the first week. We were just giving you enough time to come out and tell us, which you didn't. It hurts, Petrova, to have your own daughter not tell you when she find's her mate. It make's us feel like we did something wrong or you're embarrassed of us. Is that it? Did we do something or are you embarrassed?" Tears began to pool into her eyes and run down her cheeks.

"No, hold on. You guy's didn't do anything and i am not embarrassed. Well, maybe a little bit from dad. You know how he is." She gave a soft giggle and nodded while wiping her eyes.
"I just didn't want to tell you guy's because it's kind of complicated. If you guy's would have known you would have been blabbering your mouth's to everyone about it and already trying to make me Queen."

"What do you mean by 'Complicated'?" She furrowed her eyebrow's and tilted her head slightly like what a dog would do. A funny thing to do for what we are. I smiled at her.

"Its not important right now. But what is is for you and dad not to say a word. Okay mom?"

She shrugged and nodded and then started to grin and jump up and down clapping her hands.
Bipolar much? She slipped her arm's around me and brought me to her chest knocking the breath out of me to where i was practically left gasping for oxygen. "You found your mate baby. Eeeep. Oh my goodness you're growing up so fast."

Cue the sobbing.

"Y-you're going to be Qu-Queen soon and-and be with your mate and you w-won't need us any..mo..re."

Cue the happiness.

"You're so Beautiful, baby girl. You're going to get married and have kids and give me grandbabies that i get to spoil."

I can't keep up with this woman.

"You're g-going to b-be amazing."
Back to the crying.

I pulled away from her and put my hands on her shoulders.
"Mom! Slow down and relax. Breathe. In and out. In and out. Do it with me."

We did it a couple more times until i felt she was calm and wasn't going to go crazy on me again. "You haven't even met them yet and you are already talking about me getting married and having kid's?"

She laughed and put her hands on her hips.

"Yes, well i-" She stopped and froze.

I watched her confused and looked around us to see if there was somebody here that must have shocked her. I didn't see anything so i turned back to her to see her staring at me.
"Did you say ...... them?"

Dammit, i thought she knew. I cleared my throat and shifted uncomfortably. "Well, yes, i did. I kind of have two mates." I continued quickly when she was about to speak. "I don't know how it happened, it just did. Theres no changing it."