Chapter 9

Music video
Christina Auilera-Beautiful

Brooklyn's POV

Two week's.

It has been two week's since I've met my mate and it has been one of the best two week's of my life.
He's better than anything i could have ever wished for and treats me like i actually matter and like I'm the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. I've thanked God everyday so far for bringing me him. At first, I didn't really know about what to think of him. He came off a bit intimidating but, after a little while i started to fall for him.

I can still remember our first day's together.

******
Rewinding back two weeks
******

I drove off of the King and Queen's property with my mate, James, in the passenger seat.
My place isn't too far from the palace only a couple of minutes away. I could feel James staring into the side of my head. I'm a pretty self-cautious girl. I might come off flirtatious and not a care of what anybody see's when they look at me but it's only a cover. I truly do care.
I started tapping on the wheel and bit my lip, not making eye contact with him. It's not like i could anyways or i would wreck the car. My hand was stopped by James grabbing a hold of it and intertwining my fingers with his.
I gasped from the tingles shooting up my arm. In the corner of my eye i could see him smirking and i bit my lip harder and sped up a little bit. It's not that i don't want to be near him or don't want him to touch me I'm just scared. Scared that he's not going to like me as he gets closer to me. I know i'm not ugly but I'm not beautiful either.
He seems like the type of guy who goes for beautiful women. Strong, independent, beautiful women. Not for average, boring, no sex life, 18-year-old girl like me.

Yeah, I'm a virgin. Decided to wait for my mate even when i was close to having sex a couple of times. I'm usually called a tease. Seeing my mate now walking around looking like a Sex God I know there's no way that he stayed pure. It piss's me off to no end to think about him with another girl but it doesn't matter now that we've found each other. Or that's what i keep telling myself.

"Why so nervous?" he asked.

I cleared my throat. "I'm not."

"You look like it." He trailed his finger down my arm.

I shuddered. "You're going to make me wreck."

"How? I'm not doing anything." He started trailing his finger down my side.

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Are to."

"Nope."

I groaned out loud and shoved his finger away. "We're not little kids you Butt."

He laughed and was about to reply back but i was already pulling up to my house and taking the keys out quickly before jumping out of the car with a sigh of relief. I looked back over to him and he just rolled his eye's and got out as well. I put my hands behind my back and waited for him to come up and stand beside me giving him a smile as he did so.
He threw his arm over my shoulder and pulled me to his chest. "Nice digg's." He commented in what looked like appreciation. I only shrugged and walked out of his hold but not before he grabbed my hand.
I wonder how my mother is going to react? The past times of me bringing a boy home did not go to well. The first step that they would take into my home she would already be there shooting daggers at the guy. Most of them leave right on the dot but the few barge one's that could resist her glares would get The Treatment.
The whole time that they would be there mom would be a complete bitch to them. I love my mother but she can be a bit much sometimes. I assume she's one of the cause's that helped keep me away from sex. That, i can at leadt be thankful for.