Chapter 35 - Wedding

It was the day of the wedding. Everyone was extremely excited for it, and all the brothers were attending. I'd be able to properly meet Louis-san, who Ema had talked about a lot, and the mysterious seventh brother. I'd heard near to nothing about him, so I was extremely curious as to what kind of person he was.

Those of us who didn't have to do anything prior the wedding except get changed and do our hair all ate a light breakfast. After I ate, I went straight up to my room and changed. I stood in front of the mirror and arranged my hair in a variety of hair styles. I grew frustrated because none of them seemed to look right. "Argh!" I ruffled my hair angrily. I looked back into the mirror and frowned as the mess I'd made of my hair.

There was a knock at the door as I was about to fix my hair. I quickly brushed it and went to answer the door. The familiar spotted jumper and ash brown hair of the man I'd seen on my first day here stood before me. He held up a curling iron and a brush. "May I... arrange your hair... for the wedding?"

So this is Louis-san. He's slow and seemingly distant speech was rather fascinating. I found it incredibly nice to listen to.

"That's would be amazing! Please do." I turned around to my room. It didn't look too spacious. "Can we do it in the living room? As you can see, my room isn't all that big." He nodded assent and starting walking down the hallway. I closed my door behind me and ran a little to catch up. We stood in the elevator quietly as it took us down the the living room.

"Are you Louis?" I asked for comfirmation, though I was almost certain it was him.

He nodded and smiled.

"I'm Yui. You can call me Yui or Yui-chan if you like, I don't really mind. I'll call you Louis. Is that okay?"

"I'll call you... Yui-chan... then."

"Great!" I grinned. "You're a hair stylist, right? I saw Ema's hair last time and she said you did it for her. You did such a great job!" I wasn't exaggerating at all, Ema had looked stunning. I wonder how she looked today...

"Thank you... very much." He seemed delighted by the praise.

"No problemo. Ne~ how are you going to style my hair? Have you decided yet?"

Louis pondered on it a moment. "I'll curl it... and arrange it to one side..."

I was excited. Ema's hair had looked so wonderful last time I couldn't wait to see how he'd do mine for me.

The elevator doors opened and I dashed to the dining room, taking a chair and placing it in the living room. I hopped on, and Louis walked through the door. I swing my legs and smiled eagerly.

He plugged in the curler and began combing my hair. He then picked up the curler, taking locks of my hair and left only perfect curls. He took the utmost care and it was completely painless. He combed and curled my hair so gently, I was actually beginning to feel a drowsy.

I felt him pinning my hair to the side and he stepped back soon after. "I'm done..." I hopped off the chair and Louis handed me a mirror. I was stunned by my reflection. The curls were arranged in a small, loose side bun, with curls falling around it. My fringe was curled and pinned in with the bun

"It looks absolutely beautiful, Louis! Thank you so much!"

He was pleased that I was so happy about it. "Not... at all... I'm very glad... you like it..."

I thanked him again and went off to my room. I twirled around in front of the mirror. I looked gorgeous. Miwa chose the perfect dress and Louis styled my hair so wonderfully.

I went to Ema's room and knocked on her door. She opened it promptly. She looked so pretty. Her dress suited her so well and her hair was beautiful.