Chapter 1

YUNA'S POV

I walk through the front doors of my school. Once again, greeted with many hellos and smiles.

I was popular— Well, 'well-known', for what most people say, my beauty and my kindness. Everyone pretty much knew me, and I knew pretty much knew everyone.

Even some guys are heads-over-heels for me. Some girls as well.

But, unfortunately for those girls, I'm straight.
I don't like girls, no, but I do support the community! Don't get me wrong!

I'm friends with basically everybody, but closer friends with Lia, Chaeryeong and Yeji.

I've known these three for such a long time, they're like my older sisters.

Just recently, Lia and Yeji started dating. Yeji has had the biggest crush on her, and finally grew some balls to ask her out. Lia also felt feelings for Yeji, so she said yes. And now you have, Yejisu! Such a cute name for a cute couple.

The day flew by quickly, as it was only Thursday. Only one more day left until Friday.

Once I made my way out of my last block, I see my friends by some lockers, waiting for me.

"Hey, Yuna. Wanna head to the café with us?" Yeji said.

"Oh yeah, I'll go, got nothing else to do." I scoffed. We all nodded and giggled as we all made our way to our destination.

We all found a seat beside the window, Yeji sitting beside Lia. Chaeryeong sat beside me. After ordering, we all chat and talk about how are day went. Yeji then squeals while staring down at her phone.

"Ah! She's coming back today! She'll be attending school tomorrow!!" Yeji smiles so hard, I'm quite afraid her lips will fall off.

"Oh? Who?" Chaeryeong questions, Lia and I sharing the same expression as Chaeryeong.

"Ryujin! Our friend from years ago! She moved overseas, and she's coming back!" Yeji said.

"Ryujin..?" Lia said, still very much confused.

"Shin Ryujin!" Yeji said, looking at us three in disbelief.

Then something clicked in both Lia and Chaeryeong's mind. "Oh! Ryujin!" Chaeryeong chirped.

"Ah! She's really coming back?!" Lia gasped.

"Still not ringing a bell.." I sighed.

"Really? Well, we'll see when she comes tomorrow!" Yeji nods to me, which I nod back.

"She's going to be so surprised when she figures out we're dating.." Yeji snickers to Lia, kissing her cheek.

Chaeryeong rolls her eyes. "Get a room you two. That's all you do.." she growls.

Chaeryeong then starts doing kissy faces and noises.

We all laugh.

"Okay, okay. But really, Do you think she'll remember us?" Lia asks.

"She'll remember us, of course," Yeji says, turning her head to me, "Even you Yuna." She smiles.

'Really? She'll know who I am, while I have no clue how we met in the first place.'

Yuna nodded slowly. "It's alright, Yuna. You'll probably figure it out tomorrow. It has been a while." Chaeryeong said, rubbing her back.

'I hope so.'

——————

Hiii!!!
Here's a 2shin story, this might be a short story, maybe not, I don't know yet! But, here is chapter one, two will definitely have some Ryujin in it, it's gonna get interesting, I promise.

ok bye now, stay safe everyone and enjoy 💗