Chapter 2

YUNA'S POV

I don't know why I'm so nervous to meet this Ryujin.

I've never met her before, At least I don't think so..

After we all left the café last night, we all went home. As soon as I got home, I said her name a couple of times to see if it'd ring anything. Her name started to sound familiar but no memories.

I guess I'll just see when I get to school.

Speaking of which, I'm walking there now. With Lia beside me.

She lives a couple of houses down from me so we usually walk to school together.

"So she— Yuna! Are you listening to me?" Lia asked.

"I.. What, Huh?" I shook my head, look down to Lia. "What happened?"

"Did you even hear what I said..? Yuna, what's wrong? You've been spacing out ever since I picked you up." She says with a slightly worried tone.

"It's just.." I sighed, "I'm just nervous I guess." I huffed.

"About what? Ryujin? You're still worried?" She sighed. "You'll meet her soon, Yuna."

"I'm— It's.. I'm just confused. Her name started to sound familiar but I don't recall anything. I'm only frustrated because what if we had like a special bond?" I looked down.

"It's okay, whatever it was.. she's here today, it'll be okay." She nodded. I could tell she didn't know what else to say, but I just went along with it.

She's right anyways, I'll meet her today and whatever happens, happens.

Lia and I walk through the doors, of course met with a bunch of greetings from students, we walked until we saw Yeji and Chaeryeong by our lockers.

"Hey." Yeji smiled, hugging Lia and pecking her on the lips.

"So, she's here in the school now, but she's getting her schedule and everything." Chaeryeong told Lia and I.

"She should be in class, so if any of you have her, she'll be in first class." Yeji nodded.

"Alright, girls." Lia smiled as the bell rang. "See you later!" she walked off with Chaeryeong.

Yeji and I nodded to each other before we walked to our first class, which we had together.

We walked into our class and sat into our seats. A girl, I think her name is Yiren? She sits in between Yeji and I.

We all do our work, a couple minutes into first block. The door opens and our principal walked in.

"Mrs. Kim." My teacher, Mrs. Son, nods to our principal.

"Mrs. Son. Sorry for interrupting, you have a new student." She said. She moved to the side as a short girl with shoulder-length black hair with blond under-highlights. She smiles to the class before standing beside the teacher.

I could see Yeji squealing and squirming in her seat.

"Thank you, Principal Kim." She nods. Mrs Kim walks out of the classroom and Mrs. Son looks at the new female.

"Alright class. As you heard, we have a new student. Please introduce yourself." The teacher nodded go her.

'Is that...?'

"Hello everyone, My name is Shin Ryujin. Nice to meet you all." She bows before nodding her head and looking around.

Mrs. Son nodded her head. "Alright, find an empty seat, Ms. Shin." she said.

Ryujin nodded her head back to Mrs. Son and looked around. Surprisingly, there was only one seat, and that was beside me.

She sat down on my right side. I looked to Yeji, who was on my left side, leaning forward to get a better look of her since Yiren was between us.

"That's her!" Yeji mouthed with the biggest smile.

I smiled, nodding. "I know." I mouthed back.

———

Walking from my class, I head to lunch. Only a couple more classes until the weekend. Finally.

I walk inside the cafeteria and immediately search the room for my friends. I head towards my table seeing my group, but.. plus one more person?

"Yuna! You're here!" Yeji beams. "Hey!" I chuckle.

Ryujin and I make eye contact, and I immediately feel nervous again.

"Ah! You remember Yuna, right?" Yeji nudges Ryujin. "Of course. How have you been?" she asked.

"I've been alright.. You?" I nod to her.

"I've been fine. So happy to see you all again." She turned to Lia, Chaeryeong, Yeji and I, smiling.

"Nice to have ya back." Chaeryeong side hugs her.

"Oh! Almost forgot!" Yeji says. She stands up and walks over beside Lia. She turns to Lia, raising her eyebrow before Lia nods.

"We're dating!" Lia and Yeji both say.

"Ah! Finally!" Ryujin laughs while clapping.

I laugh along, Chaeryeong nudges Ryujin. "I know right!"

Yeji rolls her eyes before hugging Lia tightly.

"What about you, Ryujin. Overseas, find yourself a girlfriend yet?" Lia says.

Ryujin shakes her head, "No, Sadly. Didn't find anybody interesting." She sighs.

"You'll find someone down here, hopefully." Chaeryeong smiles, ruffling Ryujin's hair.

Ryujin huffs while giggling, fixing her hair after.

During all of this, I was listening closely. 'Girlfriend?' I thought.

———

It was the end of they day, and us five met up again behind the school.

Right now, Yeji, Lia and I were walking home. Yeji was, I suppose, staying at Lia's for the weekend.

"So.. Yeji.." I said.

"Yeah?"

"Ryujin's... into girls?" I asked, looking at Yeji.

"Oh definitely. I'm guessing.. you still don't remember.." She sighed.

I shake my head.

As we arrived at our neighborhood, I bid my goodbyes to Yeji and Lia. They wave goodbye before heading to Lia's house.

I open my door, running to my room and undressed myself before laying down in my bed.

All in my head was Ryujin when I met her this morning.

'Why can't I remember?'