Chapter 3 Reunited Friends

Chapter 3

••••••••
~Dustin's POV~

I woke up with my arm over Danielle's stomach. I quietly removed my arm and got out of bed. I looked at my alarm clock and it was 5:30 I sighed and grabbed some clothes to put on. I headed upstairs and out to the garage I grabbed the Razor keys and did the chores.

I headed back to the house and I made breakfast for Danielle and laid it beside her on the bedside table. I turned around and looked out my window. I had a perfect view of the garage that stored all the racing equipment.

I've been thinking about racing again. It's always been a dream to race pro and I just quit after the accident. I haven't even fixed my bike. I sighed and looked behind me at Danielle. She was sleeping and she looked so cute so I left her sleep since it was only 6:45 and I headed out to the garage.

On the outside its looks like a barn sorta but on the inside its all decked out. I was proud the way my uncle set it all up.

I put the pen number into the overhead door and watched it as it opened.

The inside is white and black floors with white walls. The walls had racing logos all over it with a trophy shelve.

When you first walk in on the right their is a memory thing for my brother. My mom and dad had his jersey and pants framed and his helmet put in a glass case. All his trophies surrounded it and pictures of him and everybody as one big happy family when Braden won his first race before the accident.

I walked over to his helmet and took its out of the glass case. I stared at it and all the racing memories flooded my mind. I smiled when I remembered when he won his first race he was so excited that he almost peed his pants.

I put his helmet back and closed the case. I walked over to where all my gear was. I picked up my chest protecter and laughed since it was way to small. My helmet still fit which I was happy about because I have ride in peace sticker on the back for my brother.

I've decided that I would start racing again in memory of Braden. I looked at my quad which was in bad shape. I grabbed a notebook, pen and some tools.

I worked on my fourwheeler with the heat rising I ended up taking my shirt off and throwing it to the side. The only thing on my chest was a set of dog tags for Braden.

I wrote down all the parts that I needed like four new tires a new gas cap and some bolts but I really needed some new plastic. Their was a lot more parts that I needed but I haven't got that far yet.

I had the tires all taken off and I was working on the brakes and chain. When I felt somebody looking at me. I set the wrench that I had in my hands down and turned around.

Danielle had her long tan legs showing as she walked towards the garage. Smiling that beautiful smile of hers.

She walked into the garage and kneeled beside me and looked at my fourwheeler.

"What happened to her." I wiped my hands of on a cloth and sighed.

"Let's go inside and I'll tell you the story." I cleaned up a the tools and parts and led Danielle inside. She sat down on my bed and connected her phone to my stereo. "I'll be right back I have to take a shower because I probably stink." She nodded her head and laid down. I grabbed some clothes and headed to the shower. I mentally made a list of all the stuff I needed to buy.

Their was so much that I forgot half of it and what I could remember I was going to have to get a job to pay for all of it.

I finished my shower and put my clothes on. I walked out to my room and Danielle was standing at my dresser where all my pictures are at.