Chapter 29

Chapter 29

~Dustin's POV~

I woke up with my arms around my soon to be wife. I couldn't believe it that I would be married to the love of my life. It still all feels like a dream that I haven't woke up from yet. The smell of Danielle's hair filled my nose. The scent of strawberries that I loved so much.

Danielle groaned and rolled back over facing me. Her cheeks were pressed up against my chest with piece of hair across her face and I pushed it back behind her ear.

Danielle's eyes fluttered open and a huge smile spread across her face. It was so easily to get lost in her eyes and what's what I was doing right now. The love that was clearly apparent right now made me wonder what she was thinking about. My thumbs traced circles on Danielle's back absentmindedly as we stared at each other waiting for the sun to shine through the windows.

My phone buzzed on the bedside table behind me and I groaned. Danielle kissed me and climbed over my body to reach my phone. I got something good out of it because I got a perfect view of her chest. When she laid back down in my arms she sent me a look and I just grinned.

I didn't care that Danielle read my text messages. I didn't have anything to hide. Hell she could search my phone theirs nothing on their.

Danielle jumped up out of bed grabbed a jersey and slipped it on running out of the bedroom.

Shit what happened.

I pushed the covers and was climbing out of bed to search for her when she came running back in holding her laptop. She jumped back into her side of the bed and I leaned over to see what was going on.

Danielle eagerly opened up YouTube and typed something into the search engine. Multiple videos popped up and Danielle clicked on the first one. It was the video clip from the race. It showed Danielle's amazing lead in her class, the proposal and Danielle signing with Fly racing.

When the video was done Danielle shut the laptop and set it aside. Their was a huge smile on her face and a tear slipped from her eye.

I wrapped my arms around her and placed Danielle on my lap. My thumb wiped away the tear without me even processing it.

"Baby why are you crying." She smiled and looked at me.

"I just remembered everything that happened yesterday. The race, you asking me to marry you, the signing I just still can't grasp it." I smiled and kissed her on the forehead.

"You wanna know something?" Danielle turned her head but ended up just straddling me so we could see each other easier.

She's killing me just being in a jersey and panties.

"I'm proud of you Danielle very proud. I knew you could make it we all did but I'm so proud of you." Danielle smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

"I'm proud of you to Dustin. You over came your fears and started racing again. Yea you were a little rusty but your the top in your class now. Baby I'm proud of you to." I smiled and leaned back against the headboard when Danielle ran her hands through my hair and down my chest. A innocent smile spread across my baby's lips as she knew what she was doing to me.

I picked Danielle up and tossed her over on her side of the bed with me quickly following. I straddled Danielle and held her arms up. My mouth went to her stomach and planted raspberries on her belly and tickled her sides.

Danielle's contagious laughter filled the air and it made whiskey pop his ears up. He ran up the bed and licked Danielle in the face to make sure she was alright. When he made the conclusion that she was ok he resumed his position sleeping on the ground.