Chapter 32 Three years down the track

Fly Racing has to be very proud of Danielle. When she started racing GNCC many people had their doubts but she has really proven herself over the past couple years. Now as a full time Fly Racing rider she's made her impression on the younger girls here on the track. Speaking of Danielle here she comes with her red Honda crossing the finish line for her third win in a row. No body else stands a chance against her this year. Brian is on his way to talk to Danielle on the podium right now lets see what she's got to say about this new track

"I like this track its really nice because its got everything. They did a great job making it. To me this was a easy track and I seen some other struggling at some spots." I listened to the 2nd and 3rd place winners talk about the track before Jack and Tyler came up and pushed my quad off the podium. I descended the stairs and had pictures of me and sharpies shoved into my personal space. This really only started to get bad one year ago. Dustin being his protective self always walked by my side after the races to make sure a fan didn't get to crazy. I know I'm not all that famous but I have gotten a lot more attention over the past two years.

We all made our way through the crowd and back to the trailer. Tyler pushed my bike up into the trailer while I got pulled into a hug by Maddy.

I guess I should recap about what has been going on for the last three years. Dustin and I have started a riding camp between Jack and Maddy's house and ours. In the summer and spring we hold a camp to teach all kinds of ages to ride. Dustin and Jason work with the dirt bike riders while the rest of us work with quads. Everything that we have done with the track has been a huge success. We had about twenty 6-10 year olds sign up for a class when we first opened and ever since then we have been busy. We hold the younger classes in the morning on Wednesdays and teens later in the evening. The adult classes are on Thursday nights. Then the rest of the week is free ride except for Fridays were closed for more professional riders. With the track being ten miles it helps us keep in shape in the off season.

I had signed with Fly Racing before the first race my third season so I'm still getting used to all of it. Dustin walked over to me and picked me up and spun me around leaving a big wet kiss on my lips. I laughed as he set me back down and held my arms back so I couldn't wipe it off. After he finally let my arms go I wiped the slobber that he had left on my face off.

"Baby can we go to Steak and Shake?" Dustin pretended to think about it and I knew he would say yes but I added the pouty face for effect. Dustin shook his head yes and I gave him a hug. For some reason I have been craving ice cream and no don't get your hopes up I'm still on birth control.

For the past years whenever I would think about having a baby I would remember what Dustin had said and I've been thinking that it is going to be here toward the end of racing season which made me impatient. Aaron has even told me that mom had been wondering when we would have one so she could have a grandchild. My mind stopped thinking about that topic when we piled into our vehicles and headed out for dinner.

We were on break from any of the races for a month so we used this time to work on more classes and maintenance on the track. The guys usually kept up with it over the weeks and Maddy and I Kept the office in shape. It didn't take long and we were heading out of Steak and Shake. We headed home and unpacked the trailer for training tomorrow. For some reason I wasn't tired at all. I peeled my jersey off as I walked by the laundry room and headed up the stairs. I had a bounce in my step as I walked up the steps and into the bedroom. Ever since the honeymoon Dustin has been more lovey dovey but since racing season started and the whole team getting under pressure we haven't really had time for ourselves.

It has been come home unpack go to bed, get up in the morning, and head out to the track to practice. That's it but with us having a little more than a month I think we will do a little catching up. I peeled my tank top that I wear under my jersey off and threw it in the laundry basket. I peeled my socks off next and strong arms wrapped around my belly unzipping my pants. A set of lips found my neck.