Chapter 26

Chapter 26

~Dustin's POV~

I woke up and looked to the other side of the bed. Danielle was laying their, her hair in a mess and a small hickey on her chest. The only thing that she was wearing was the ring and necklace that I gave her last night. I was waiting for when she took the ring off the necklace and find out that's it is engraved on the inside.

I heard her groan and she rolled over on her side facing me and a smile was on her face. She was still asleep so she must have been dreaming about something good. Her hair fell over her face and without thinking I took my hand and pushed it out of her way so I could see her beautiful face.

Her eyes opened up to reveal those amazing blue eyes. Danielle let out a yawn and stretched. The more she stretched the more her chest popped out of the blanket. When she resumed her position Danielle pulled the blanket up her chest. I sent her a pouty face and she just smiled.

"Good morning baby." I said pulling her toward me she smiled and snuggled closer to me.

"Good morning. What time is it." I lifted my head up to see Danielle's alarm clock.

"7:09." Danielle groaned and leaned her head against my chest.

"Do we have to get up." Danielle mumbled into my chest.

"I got to work till 2 today then my dad and everybody else is coming out to help build the garage." Danielle rolled over and I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her close to my chest.

"I guess I should make food and snacks for everybody." Danielle actually is a really good cook no doubt she got it from her mom.

"Sure baby if you want to." She nodded her head. Sadly I climbed out of bed and headed for the shower. When I was finished I wrapped a towel around my hips and walked out into our bedroom to get dressed.

I grabbed a pair of boxers and slipped them on then grabbed a pair of jeans and slid my legs through. I ran the towel over my hair to get as much water as I can out of it and I hung the towel on the rack.

I looked over at Danielle and she was watching what I was doing. I made my way into the closet and grabbed a shirt from Jason's shop and made my way back out throwing it over my head. Now Danielle was sitting up her arms holding the blanket up to cover her chest.

I placed my arms on either side of Danielle and gave her a kiss.

"Goodbye baby I'll see you tonight. I love you." She mumbled an I love you back to me and I walked over to the door pulling it open. Whiskey came bolting in the room and tried to jump up on the bed but didn't make it. I picked him up and placed him on the bed with Danielle. It didn't take him long to get tangled up in the blankets with Danielle having to fish him out.

Whiskey finally found Danielle and her smile grew as whiskey ran around the bed and would jump back into Danielle's lap. You couldn't take the smile off Danielle's face and I loved putting it on her face. When that whole mishap with Nicole and I saw Danielle's face when it had tear streaks and her eyes were red from crying it just broke my heart. I couldn't stand seeing her like that I wanted to make everything right as soon as I could.

I slipped my boots on, grabbed my keys off the rack and headed out to my truck. My baby roared with power as I turned the key. The most important things in my life are Danielle which is my family and my truck. I couldn't wait till their was a chance that we could be married but I want to wait.

I love Danielle a lot and I know she's right for me. Their is no way I'm going to let somebody or something get in between us. Yea I know about my past but I plan on keeping that covered up. I don't go out with those girls anymore or even talk to them. I pulled out of the driveway and headed down the road to Jason's shop.